James Deen on 'Canyons' Sex Scene With Lindsay Lohan: 'Sure You See Boobs and A**'
Though "The Canyons" has yet to open Stateside, many people have been buzzing about the film's much-exposed four-way sex scene that involves Lindsay Lohan. Weighing in on the much-talked-about raunchy scene, lead actor James Deen admitted that audience would indeed see "boobs and a**" but claimed he didn't actually have sex with LiLo.
Deen shared to Huffington Post when attending the Adult Entertainment Expo on Thursday, January 17, "We didn't have sex." He explained further, "Yes, it's a four-way. Sure you see boobs and a**... It's a plot-driver, and it was shot in a way where you're not thinking it's just four people having sex."
The sexual thriller pic recently grabbed the headline mainly because LiLo's antics while on the set. Despite all the publications, Deen had no complain in working with the troubled star. He said, "I thought she was great to work with, I never had any issue with Lindsay. But I don't have to deal with the Hollywood bulls*** aspect of the film... I enjoyed her on a personal level."
During the chat, Deen was asked if he might date LiLo in real life someday judging the fact that porn stars tend to date rock stars or A-list celebs. He responded carefully, "Let's say, hypothetically we wanted to date after filming - which was not the case - she, as a person, was great."
However, he stressed, "But we don't like to do the same things. My idea of a good Friday night is sitting on the couch with my buddies. Lindsay can't even go to Starbucks. She's so famous that she literally cannot just go out. She has to be snuck in through a secret passage so the paparazzi don't get to her... That would stop us from being a successful couple, nothing else."
"The Canyons" is a contemporary L.A. noir about the dangers of sexual obsession and ambition, both personally and professionally, among a group of young people in their 20's and how one chance meeting connected to the past unravels all of their lives, resulting in deceit, paranoia, cruel mind games and ultimately violence.
Lohan stars as Tara, who is "addicted to a materialist lifestyle," while Deen tackles the part of her boyfriend Christian, a "manipulative trust-fund kid with dreams of making a movie." The movie is directed by Paul Schrader with Bret Easton Ellis penning the script. It still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker