John Malkovich Drags Bruce Willis Into Trouble in First 'Red 2' Trailer
John Malkovich drags Bruce Willis back into trouble in the first trailer for "Red 2". Malkovich bumps into Willis at a supermarket and tells the latter to embark on another dangerous mission. Reluctant to take the offer, Willis says, "I'm retired, ok. I'm happy." Trying to convince his old partner in crime, Malkovich says, "You haven't killed anybody in months."
The rest of the promo video is filled with scenes of the duo getting ruthless in some countries. Humorous scenes are also shown in between the high-octane sequences. At one point, Willis and Malkovich are seen in a car with Mary-Louise Parker, listening to old music. Things get awkward when they hear someone screaming in the trunk, but pretend as if nothing happens.
The sequel to 2010's "Red" sees retired black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses (Willis) reuniting with his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device. To succeed, they'll need to survive an army of relentless assassins, ruthless terrorists and power-crazed government officials, all eager to get their hands on the next-generation weapon.
The mission takes Frank and his motley crew to Paris, London and Moscow. Outgunned and outmanned, they have only their cunning wits, their old-school skills, and each other to rely on as they try to save the world-and stay alive in the process.
"Red 2" also stars Catherine Zeta-Jones, Lee Byung-hun, David Thewlis and Neal McDonough. The action comedy film also reunites "Hitchcock" co-stars Anthony Hopkins and Helen Mirren. Directed by Dean Parisot, it will grace the U.S. cinemas on August 2.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences