Tiger Woods Proposes to Elin Nordegren, Gets $350M Anti-Cheating Pre-Nup Demand
Rumor has it, Tiger Woods is desperately working his way to win Elin Nordegren's heart back, more than two years after they got divorced. The pro-golfer reportedly proposed to his former wife on Christmas holiday and presented her with a ring.
The National Enquirer reports that Wood, 37, offered a $200 million pre-nup to the mother of his two children but it was not enough to lure her back into a marriage. 33-year-old Nordegren allegedly wanted a $350 million anti-cheating clause in the pre-nup.
Woods got divorced from Elin after six years of marriage following his infamous cheating scandal with a number of women including New York socialite Rachel Uchitel. She walked away from her doomed marriage with $110 million and a joint custody of their two children, Samantha and Charlie.
The former married couple is said getting closer again for a while now. She felt if she wanted to give their relationship another try, she had to make sure he never cheated on her again. The deal, worth more than half of his $600 million fortune, would be enough to prevent another repeat.
"Tiger didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date," a source says. "The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated a lot of models and bimbos but none of them were more than a one-night stand."
She is reportedly renovating a $12 million estate in North Palm Beach in Florida to make her dream house. "Tiger stopped by Elin's rental house one afternoon when their kids were out with a nanny and they had sex for the first time since the split," the source claims. "It took them both by surprise but they've continued to find alone time when they're both at their homes in Florida."
More Tiger Woods News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes