Rihanna Stirs Frenzy for Allegedly Cozying Up With Chris Brown in New Single Cover
Apparently Rihanna loves to keep her fans guessing over her alleged reconciliation with ex-beau Chris Brown. The Bajan beauty recently sparked another swirling speculation about her rumored rekindled romance as she posted her "Stay" single cover, which features her cozying up with a man who is said to be none other than Breezy himself.
RiRi stirred the online frenzy with the grainy image, which sees a close-up shot of the songstress landing her head on a man's shoulder. Fans and tabloid quickly reacted to the picture, which was posted on RiRi's Instagram, speculating that the man in the cover art was Chris since he appeared to be sporting the "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker's signature neck tattoos.
Apart from the "Stay" cover art, the "Only Girl (In the World)" singer also posted another art for "Pour It Up". In it, the 24-year-old singer flaunted her cleavage in a skimpy top while rocking a backward baseball cap. She's also seen holding a red cup in the party-themed picture.
Rihanna continuously sparked online frenzy after revealing several provocative photos of her and Breezy on Instagram. In late 2012, the pair shocked media with their duet "Nobody's Business" which appeared on RiRi's latest album "Unapologetic". She recently told Complex magazine that her decision to collaborate with her infamous ex-boyfriend was "nobody's business."
More Rihanna News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement