Michael J. Fox Wants Taylor Swift to Stay Away From His Son
Taylor Swift's reputation precedes her for the wrong reasons. Whether she has feelings for Michael J. Fox's son or not, the country/pop star has already got an affirmative no from the "Back to the Future" actor. He apparently thinks she's bad news due to her notorious stunts of writing songs about her exes.
"No. No ... Just back off," Michael says when questioned by Vulture whether he approves if sparks fly between Taylor and his son, Sam Michael. "I don't keep up with it all, but Taylor Swift writes songs about everybody she goes out with, right? What a way to build a career," the 51-year-old father of four continues.
Michael then imagines what would happen if the two dated. Although he "wouldn't even know who she was" if she showed up at his home for a dinner, he would certainly remember her if the inevitable breakup song was out. "Sam, You Piece of s**t," he jokes, imagining what would he said to his son. "Oh...that was the girl you brought home!"
A few days ago, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler took a dig at Taylor at the Golden Globe Awards. In a faux-drunk stunt after losing Best Actress in a Comedy Series to Lena Dunham, the hosts ripped the 22-year-old first-time nominee who similarly didn't win her Best Song nod.
"And you know what, Taylor Swift," Tina said. "You stay away from Michael J. Fox's son!" Amy chimed in, "Or go for it," to which Tina protested, "No, she needs some 'me time' to learn about herself."
Sam who served as Mr. Golden Globe for this year's event was not on the stage back then, but his father was among the crowd. Michael was smiling when camera panned to him as he was clearly amused by Tina and Amy's joke. Taylor's reaction was not shown on TV though.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?