Full Trailer for Marilyn Manson-Starring 'Wrong Cops' Arrives
Ahead of its Sundance premiere, Quentin Dupieux's dramedy "Wrong Cops" debuts its first full trailer online. Making its way out via Twitch, the promo video is studded with quirky scenes involving a number of eccentric cops who act inappropriately.
It opens with controversial rock star Marilyn Manson sitting in some kind of an investigation room saying, "Ok, it's not a movie." It then cuts to multiple scenes of police doing bad things, such as pointing a gun at a woman while asking her to show her breasts. Such sensitive issues as racism, sexist, prostitute and drugs are also highlighted in it.
"Wrong Cops" takes place in Los Angeles, where crime is so low that a bored cop (Mark Burnham) sells drugs and harasses a teenager (Manson) to pass the time. Shot in stand-alone chapters as it is being financed, screened, and released, the movie is gonzo filmmaking with a unique online strategy.
Divided into three chapters, the movie will premiere its first 45 minutes at the upcoming 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Apart from Manson and Burnham, the first chapters also stars Grace Zabriskie, Daniel Quinn and Eddie Tapia. Burnham will return to the second and third chapter with different co-stars.
The outlandish film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri