Kim Kardashian: No More 72-Day Marriage Jokes Because I've Been Married for Two Years
Kim Kardashian is tired of people making fun of her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. She says people have to stop making such joke because it's technically no longer valid since she's still legally married to the NBA star even more than a year after she filed for divorce.
"Those jokes really can't work, because I've really been married for almost two years," the pregnant reality TV star explains when dropping by "Late Show with David Letterman" with her sister Kourtney Kardashian. "So it hasn't been 72 days, it's been almost two years."
"You're still married to your former husband...When are you gonna wrap that up?" David Letterman asks, to which the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star replies, "Well, I'm trying...I've been trying for almost two years now."
The divorce takes a long time to settle because there's disagreement between the two parties. While Kim wants a divorce, her estranged husband seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud. "I think if she was going to do it for publicity, she'd pick someone that people knew!" Kourtney quips.
While Kim thinks that the 72-day marriage joke is old news, she certainly believes that a joke about Khloe Kardashian paternity rumors is more relevant. When asked where her younger sister was, she answers, "She's probably looking for her real parents."
Kim is currently pregnant with Kanye West's baby. She is due to give birth to their first child in July, the same month Prince William and Kate Middleton are expecting their little one.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie