Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens Gone Bad in First 'Spring Breakers' Trailer
The first trailer for upcoming drama movie "Spring Breakers" has finally arrived courtesy of MTV News. The video gives a preview at a completely different side of "Wizards of Waverly Place" star "Selena Gomez and "High School Musical" actress Vanessa Hudgens.
The two former Disney darlings, along with their equally foul-mouthed, party-loving pals Rachel Korine and Ashley Benson, are parading their hot bods in skimpy bikinis. They even showed up in a courtroom hung over and clad only in the skimpy swimsuits.
The foursome play college-aged girls who decide to rob a fast food restaurant to fund their spring break. They are arrested on drug charges during a night of wild partying before doing the robbery. An infamous local thug comes into the picture, bailing them out and taking them under his wing.
The man, who will take the girls on a spring break they never could have imagined, is played by James Franco. Supported by "Glee" actress Heather Morris and rapper Gucci Mane, the movie will be released in the United States on March 22.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme