Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens Gone Bad in First 'Spring Breakers' Trailer
The first trailer for upcoming drama movie "Spring Breakers" has finally arrived courtesy of MTV News. The video gives a preview at a completely different side of "Wizards of Waverly Place" star "Selena Gomez and "High School Musical" actress Vanessa Hudgens.
The two former Disney darlings, along with their equally foul-mouthed, party-loving pals Rachel Korine and Ashley Benson, are parading their hot bods in skimpy bikinis. They even showed up in a courtroom hung over and clad only in the skimpy swimsuits.
The foursome play college-aged girls who decide to rob a fast food restaurant to fund their spring break. They are arrested on drug charges during a night of wild partying before doing the robbery. An infamous local thug comes into the picture, bailing them out and taking them under his wing.
The man, who will take the girls on a spring break they never could have imagined, is played by James Franco. Supported by "Glee" actress Heather Morris and rapper Gucci Mane, the movie will be released in the United States on March 22.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding