Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens Gone Bad in First 'Spring Breakers' Trailer
The first trailer for upcoming drama movie "Spring Breakers" has finally arrived courtesy of MTV News. The video gives a preview at a completely different side of "Wizards of Waverly Place" star "Selena Gomez and "High School Musical" actress Vanessa Hudgens.
The two former Disney darlings, along with their equally foul-mouthed, party-loving pals Rachel Korine and Ashley Benson, are parading their hot bods in skimpy bikinis. They even showed up in a courtroom hung over and clad only in the skimpy swimsuits.
The foursome play college-aged girls who decide to rob a fast food restaurant to fund their spring break. They are arrested on drug charges during a night of wild partying before doing the robbery. An infamous local thug comes into the picture, bailing them out and taking them under his wing.
The man, who will take the girls on a spring break they never could have imagined, is played by James Franco. Supported by "Glee" actress Heather Morris and rapper Gucci Mane, the movie will be released in the United States on March 22.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!