Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens Gone Bad in First 'Spring Breakers' Trailer
The first trailer for upcoming drama movie "Spring Breakers" has finally arrived courtesy of MTV News. The video gives a preview at a completely different side of "Wizards of Waverly Place" star "Selena Gomez and "High School Musical" actress Vanessa Hudgens.
The two former Disney darlings, along with their equally foul-mouthed, party-loving pals Rachel Korine and Ashley Benson, are parading their hot bods in skimpy bikinis. They even showed up in a courtroom hung over and clad only in the skimpy swimsuits.
The foursome play college-aged girls who decide to rob a fast food restaurant to fund their spring break. They are arrested on drug charges during a night of wild partying before doing the robbery. An infamous local thug comes into the picture, bailing them out and taking them under his wing.
The man, who will take the girls on a spring break they never could have imagined, is played by James Franco. Supported by "Glee" actress Heather Morris and rapper Gucci Mane, the movie will be released in the United States on March 22.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri