Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens Gone Bad in First 'Spring Breakers' Trailer
The first trailer for upcoming drama movie "Spring Breakers" has finally arrived courtesy of MTV News. The video gives a preview at a completely different side of "Wizards of Waverly Place" star "Selena Gomez and "High School Musical" actress Vanessa Hudgens.
The two former Disney darlings, along with their equally foul-mouthed, party-loving pals Rachel Korine and Ashley Benson, are parading their hot bods in skimpy bikinis. They even showed up in a courtroom hung over and clad only in the skimpy swimsuits.
The foursome play college-aged girls who decide to rob a fast food restaurant to fund their spring break. They are arrested on drug charges during a night of wild partying before doing the robbery. An infamous local thug comes into the picture, bailing them out and taking them under his wing.
The man, who will take the girls on a spring break they never could have imagined, is played by James Franco. Supported by "Glee" actress Heather Morris and rapper Gucci Mane, the movie will be released in the United States on March 22.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill