Lindsay Lohan's Father Denies Ever Saying His Daughter Is a High Class Escort
Michael Lohan never said Lindsay Lohan was a hooker. The father previously caused a buzz on the internet when Star magazine claimed he gave an interview saying her daughter, who's widely known for her financial and legal problems, was working as a high class escort.
As the story run by Star magazine made its round in the internet, MiLo told TMZ, "By absolutely NO MEANS did I ever make such a statement ... EVER!" He added, "Sure, Lindsay and [other celebs] make personal appearances and get paid for it! Sure, she and they get paid to go to birthday parties and other occasions! But for sex? Are you kidding me?"
The Lohan patriarch, who's estranged from LiLo following his divorce from her mother Dina Lohan, added, "I would never say that because she would NEVER do that and it NEVER happened!"
On Twitter, he furthermore slammed the publication, "@Star_Magazine pimping for an EVENT is NOT pimping for dates!Now I know why you @timplant didn't call for a comment and used a source #sick."
LiLo was rumored dating rich men for easy money with her mother as her pimp. Among her client reportedly was the third in line of the throne of Brunei Prince Haji Abdul Azim, and wealthy Spanish-American painter Domingo Zapata.
Her representative has since denied the report, saying that it was nothing but a pack of lies.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked