Lindsay Lohan's Father Denies Ever Saying His Daughter Is a High Class Escort
Michael Lohan never said Lindsay Lohan was a hooker. The father previously caused a buzz on the internet when Star magazine claimed he gave an interview saying her daughter, who's widely known for her financial and legal problems, was working as a high class escort.
As the story run by Star magazine made its round in the internet, MiLo told TMZ, "By absolutely NO MEANS did I ever make such a statement ... EVER!" He added, "Sure, Lindsay and [other celebs] make personal appearances and get paid for it! Sure, she and they get paid to go to birthday parties and other occasions! But for sex? Are you kidding me?"
The Lohan patriarch, who's estranged from LiLo following his divorce from her mother Dina Lohan, added, "I would never say that because she would NEVER do that and it NEVER happened!"
On Twitter, he furthermore slammed the publication, "@Star_Magazine pimping for an EVENT is NOT pimping for dates!Now I know why you @timplant didn't call for a comment and used a source #sick."
LiLo was rumored dating rich men for easy money with her mother as her pimp. Among her client reportedly was the third in line of the throne of Brunei Prince Haji Abdul Azim, and wealthy Spanish-American painter Domingo Zapata.
Her representative has since denied the report, saying that it was nothing but a pack of lies.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal