Lindsay Lohan's Father Denies Ever Saying His Daughter Is a High Class Escort
Michael Lohan never said Lindsay Lohan was a hooker. The father previously caused a buzz on the internet when Star magazine claimed he gave an interview saying her daughter, who's widely known for her financial and legal problems, was working as a high class escort.
As the story run by Star magazine made its round in the internet, MiLo told TMZ, "By absolutely NO MEANS did I ever make such a statement ... EVER!" He added, "Sure, Lindsay and [other celebs] make personal appearances and get paid for it! Sure, she and they get paid to go to birthday parties and other occasions! But for sex? Are you kidding me?"
The Lohan patriarch, who's estranged from LiLo following his divorce from her mother Dina Lohan, added, "I would never say that because she would NEVER do that and it NEVER happened!"
On Twitter, he furthermore slammed the publication, "@Star_Magazine pimping for an EVENT is NOT pimping for dates!Now I know why you @timplant didn't call for a comment and used a source #sick."
LiLo was rumored dating rich men for easy money with her mother as her pimp. Among her client reportedly was the third in line of the throne of Brunei Prince Haji Abdul Azim, and wealthy Spanish-American painter Domingo Zapata.
Her representative has since denied the report, saying that it was nothing but a pack of lies.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger