Pitbull and Flo Rida to Headline 'Rolling Stone Live' Super Bowl Party
Pitbull and Flo Rida are set to headline the "Rolling Stone Live" Super Bowl party on February 1 at the Bud Light Hotel in New Orleans. Rapper Nick Cannon, who hosts of the popular TV reality talent competition "America's Got Talent", will also be joining the two hip-hop superstars as the night's DJ.
It is the Rolling Stone's second time to stage the Super Bowl party, which debuted successfully last year by featuring electronic dance music duo LMFAO, hip-hop artist Lupe Fiasco, rap/rock group Gym Class Heroes and dance-pop band Cobra Starship. This year's party will be staged at the Wyndham Riverfront Hotel, which will be branded as the Bud Light Hotel over the Super Bowl weekend in reference to the event's main sponsor.
"Rolling Stone Live" is a by-invitation only party but a limited number of general admission tickets will be made available, as well as a limited number of VIP tickets, that will give partygoers access to the Rolling Stone rock lounge where they can order from a special New Orleans-inspired menu and get some complimentary drinks.
The Rolling Stone's Super Bowl party is one of many events during Super Bowl weekend that feature A-list celebrities. Grammy Award-winning R'n'B artist Fantasia Barrino is set to perform in the upcoming Super Bowl Gospel Celebration at the UNO Lakefront Arena on February 1, while Beyonce Knowles, Michelle Williams (II) and Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child will perform at the Super Bowl halftime break at the New Orleans Superdome on February 3.
More Pitbull News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child