Kim Kardashian Won't Show Baby Birth on TV
Although her pregnancy will pretty much be part of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim Kardashian hints that fans won't see her giving birth on TV. The girlfriend of Kanye West tells MTV that the cameras will be off during the process, saying, "I'm going to keep that private."
Kim's decision not to film the monumental moment is in contrary to her sister Kourtney Kardashian's. The mother of two was featured on E!'s reality show when she gave birth to her son Mason and daughter Penelope.
Mason and Penelope will be featured regularly on "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", but don't expect to see Kim's baby on her reality series. The 32-year-old beauty says she will block the cameras from her child's playtime as she wants "to keep that private too."
Now that she's about to start a new role as a mother, Kim also plans to slow down a little bit with her career. "I'm hoping to take some time off," she reveals. "And just focus on that and not really work as much for a little bit."
Kim is pregnant with her first child with Kanye and is due to give birth in July. She is currently in divorce process with NBA player Kris Humphries.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences