Kim Kardashian Won't Show Baby Birth on TV
Although her pregnancy will pretty much be part of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim Kardashian hints that fans won't see her giving birth on TV. The girlfriend of Kanye West tells MTV that the cameras will be off during the process, saying, "I'm going to keep that private."
Kim's decision not to film the monumental moment is in contrary to her sister Kourtney Kardashian's. The mother of two was featured on E!'s reality show when she gave birth to her son Mason and daughter Penelope.
Mason and Penelope will be featured regularly on "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", but don't expect to see Kim's baby on her reality series. The 32-year-old beauty says she will block the cameras from her child's playtime as she wants "to keep that private too."
Now that she's about to start a new role as a mother, Kim also plans to slow down a little bit with her career. "I'm hoping to take some time off," she reveals. "And just focus on that and not really work as much for a little bit."
Kim is pregnant with her first child with Kanye and is due to give birth in July. She is currently in divorce process with NBA player Kris Humphries.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie