Kim Kardashian Won't Show Baby Birth on TV
Although her pregnancy will pretty much be part of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", Kim Kardashian hints that fans won't see her giving birth on TV. The girlfriend of Kanye West tells MTV that the cameras will be off during the process, saying, "I'm going to keep that private."
Kim's decision not to film the monumental moment is in contrary to her sister Kourtney Kardashian's. The mother of two was featured on E!'s reality show when she gave birth to her son Mason and daughter Penelope.
Mason and Penelope will be featured regularly on "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", but don't expect to see Kim's baby on her reality series. The 32-year-old beauty says she will block the cameras from her child's playtime as she wants "to keep that private too."
Now that she's about to start a new role as a mother, Kim also plans to slow down a little bit with her career. "I'm hoping to take some time off," she reveals. "And just focus on that and not really work as much for a little bit."
Kim is pregnant with her first child with Kanye and is due to give birth in July. She is currently in divorce process with NBA player Kris Humphries.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?