Lindsay Lohan's Rep Denies Rumor She's a High Class Escort
Lindsay Lohan calls BS on the rumor suggesting that she's dating rich men for easy money. A representative for the troubled actress strongly denies the swirling report to EntertainmentWise, calling it "false" and "total nonsense."
The claim was allegedly made by her own father Michael Lohan in a new interview with Star magazine. He was rumored saying of his estranged daughter, "She is getting paid to date rich men. Dina (Lindsay's mother) is pimping her out - it's disgusting!"
A source backed up his story, "The dates last for days, and the guys pay for everything - hotel, travel costs, food, whatever - as well as jewellery and other gifts."
The former child star's New Year trip to London was reportedly paid by the third in line of the throne of Brunei, Prince Haji Abdul Azim. She allegedly got paid $100,000 to join the Prince and become his arm candy during the holiday.
Another of her client is wealthy Spanish-American painter Domingo Zapata, so it's claimed. He's said supporting the 26-year-old actress, who's reportedly broke following her endless legal troubles, for much longer than a holiday.
"Domingo let Lindsay live in his penthouse at the Bowery Hotel in NYC for free and at his L.A. pad at Chateau Marmont [for months]," said a friend of his. "They're both super swanky. No way Lindsay could've afforded either of them for such long periods of time on her own."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera