Lindsay Lohan's Rep Denies Rumor She's a High Class Escort
Lindsay Lohan calls BS on the rumor suggesting that she's dating rich men for easy money. A representative for the troubled actress strongly denies the swirling report to EntertainmentWise, calling it "false" and "total nonsense."
The claim was allegedly made by her own father Michael Lohan in a new interview with Star magazine. He was rumored saying of his estranged daughter, "She is getting paid to date rich men. Dina (Lindsay's mother) is pimping her out - it's disgusting!"
A source backed up his story, "The dates last for days, and the guys pay for everything - hotel, travel costs, food, whatever - as well as jewellery and other gifts."
The former child star's New Year trip to London was reportedly paid by the third in line of the throne of Brunei, Prince Haji Abdul Azim. She allegedly got paid $100,000 to join the Prince and become his arm candy during the holiday.
Another of her client is wealthy Spanish-American painter Domingo Zapata, so it's claimed. He's said supporting the 26-year-old actress, who's reportedly broke following her endless legal troubles, for much longer than a holiday.
"Domingo let Lindsay live in his penthouse at the Bowery Hotel in NYC for free and at his L.A. pad at Chateau Marmont [for months]," said a friend of his. "They're both super swanky. No way Lindsay could've afforded either of them for such long periods of time on her own."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie