Lindsay Lohan's Rep Denies Rumor She's a High Class Escort
Lindsay Lohan calls BS on the rumor suggesting that she's dating rich men for easy money. A representative for the troubled actress strongly denies the swirling report to EntertainmentWise, calling it "false" and "total nonsense."
The claim was allegedly made by her own father Michael Lohan in a new interview with Star magazine. He was rumored saying of his estranged daughter, "She is getting paid to date rich men. Dina (Lindsay's mother) is pimping her out - it's disgusting!"
A source backed up his story, "The dates last for days, and the guys pay for everything - hotel, travel costs, food, whatever - as well as jewellery and other gifts."
The former child star's New Year trip to London was reportedly paid by the third in line of the throne of Brunei, Prince Haji Abdul Azim. She allegedly got paid $100,000 to join the Prince and become his arm candy during the holiday.
Another of her client is wealthy Spanish-American painter Domingo Zapata, so it's claimed. He's said supporting the 26-year-old actress, who's reportedly broke following her endless legal troubles, for much longer than a holiday.
"Domingo let Lindsay live in his penthouse at the Bowery Hotel in NYC for free and at his L.A. pad at Chateau Marmont [for months]," said a friend of his. "They're both super swanky. No way Lindsay could've afforded either of them for such long periods of time on her own."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3