Lindsay Lohan's Rep Denies Rumor She's a High Class Escort
Lindsay Lohan calls BS on the rumor suggesting that she's dating rich men for easy money. A representative for the troubled actress strongly denies the swirling report to EntertainmentWise, calling it "false" and "total nonsense."
The claim was allegedly made by her own father Michael Lohan in a new interview with Star magazine. He was rumored saying of his estranged daughter, "She is getting paid to date rich men. Dina (Lindsay's mother) is pimping her out - it's disgusting!"
A source backed up his story, "The dates last for days, and the guys pay for everything - hotel, travel costs, food, whatever - as well as jewellery and other gifts."
The former child star's New Year trip to London was reportedly paid by the third in line of the throne of Brunei, Prince Haji Abdul Azim. She allegedly got paid $100,000 to join the Prince and become his arm candy during the holiday.
Another of her client is wealthy Spanish-American painter Domingo Zapata, so it's claimed. He's said supporting the 26-year-old actress, who's reportedly broke following her endless legal troubles, for much longer than a holiday.
"Domingo let Lindsay live in his penthouse at the Bowery Hotel in NYC for free and at his L.A. pad at Chateau Marmont [for months]," said a friend of his. "They're both super swanky. No way Lindsay could've afforded either of them for such long periods of time on her own."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'