Report: Jeremy Renner's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Baby
Jeremy Renner is reportedly expecting his first child. The Hawkeye of "The Avengers" is said breaking the news to fellow star Eva Longoria while they were at a smoking patio at the Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles Sunday night, January 13.
The mother is someone Renner "used to date but it wasn't serious." Two witnesses tell Us Weekly they heard the 42-year-old actor told Eva, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks," to which the "Desperate Housewives" actress replied, "I'm so blown away."
Rumor has it, the unnamed ex-girlfriend is due to give birth to his baby next month and is currently living at the hunk's home in Los Angeles. The "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" star is "being ultra-secretive about it," the source claims, "but she has been going on about her life and not hiding it."
Last April, Renner fiercely denied longstanding false rumors that he was gay. "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not f***ing true," he said to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?