Report: Jeremy Renner's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Baby
Jeremy Renner is reportedly expecting his first child. The Hawkeye of "The Avengers" is said breaking the news to fellow star Eva Longoria while they were at a smoking patio at the Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles Sunday night, January 13.
The mother is someone Renner "used to date but it wasn't serious." Two witnesses tell Us Weekly they heard the 42-year-old actor told Eva, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks," to which the "Desperate Housewives" actress replied, "I'm so blown away."
Rumor has it, the unnamed ex-girlfriend is due to give birth to his baby next month and is currently living at the hunk's home in Los Angeles. The "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" star is "being ultra-secretive about it," the source claims, "but she has been going on about her life and not hiding it."
Last April, Renner fiercely denied longstanding false rumors that he was gay. "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not f***ing true," he said to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer