Report: Jeremy Renner's Ex-Girlfriend Pregnant With His Baby
Jeremy Renner is reportedly expecting his first child. The Hawkeye of "The Avengers" is said breaking the news to fellow star Eva Longoria while they were at a smoking patio at the Golden Globe Awards in Los Angeles Sunday night, January 13.
The mother is someone Renner "used to date but it wasn't serious." Two witnesses tell Us Weekly they heard the 42-year-old actor told Eva, "I'm going to fly in when her water breaks," to which the "Desperate Housewives" actress replied, "I'm so blown away."
Rumor has it, the unnamed ex-girlfriend is due to give birth to his baby next month and is currently living at the hunk's home in Los Angeles. The "Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters" star is "being ultra-secretive about it," the source claims, "but she has been going on about her life and not hiding it."
Last April, Renner fiercely denied longstanding false rumors that he was gay. "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not f***ing true," he said to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years