Victor Garber Confirms He's Gay, Says 'Everybody Knows' It
After Jodie Foster officially came out of the closet at 2013 Golden Globe Awards, another Hollywood star Victor Garber addressed his sexual orientation. The actor playing Canadian Ambassador Ken Taylor in "Argo" confirmed he's gay when recently met at TCA winter press tour.
After the panel for his new NBC show "Deception", Greg in Hollywood blogger Greg Hernandez asked him, "Wikipedia lists Rainer Andreesen as your partner. I wondered if that's something that's public, that you've confirmed." Reportedly looking a bit surprised, he replied, "I don't really talk about it but everybody knows."
The Jack Bristow of Jennifer Garner-starring series "Alias" went on confirming that he has been dating artist and model Rainer Andreesen. "He's going to be out here with me for the SAG Awards," he added.
It, however, wasn't the first time Garber mentioned his relationship with Andreesen. Back in April 2012, the "Titanic" star said in an interview with Canadian magazine FYI, "My companion Rainer Andreesen and I have been together almost 13 years in Greenwich Village. We both love New York," when asked what he's proudest of.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'