Victor Garber Confirms He's Gay, Says 'Everybody Knows' It
After Jodie Foster officially came out of the closet at 2013 Golden Globe Awards, another Hollywood star Victor Garber addressed his sexual orientation. The actor playing Canadian Ambassador Ken Taylor in "Argo" confirmed he's gay when recently met at TCA winter press tour.
After the panel for his new NBC show "Deception", Greg in Hollywood blogger Greg Hernandez asked him, "Wikipedia lists Rainer Andreesen as your partner. I wondered if that's something that's public, that you've confirmed." Reportedly looking a bit surprised, he replied, "I don't really talk about it but everybody knows."
The Jack Bristow of Jennifer Garner-starring series "Alias" went on confirming that he has been dating artist and model Rainer Andreesen. "He's going to be out here with me for the SAG Awards," he added.
It, however, wasn't the first time Garber mentioned his relationship with Andreesen. Back in April 2012, the "Titanic" star said in an interview with Canadian magazine FYI, "My companion Rainer Andreesen and I have been together almost 13 years in Greenwich Village. We both love New York," when asked what he's proudest of.
More Victor Garber News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special