Victor Garber Confirms He's Gay, Says 'Everybody Knows' It
After Jodie Foster officially came out of the closet at 2013 Golden Globe Awards, another Hollywood star Victor Garber addressed his sexual orientation. The actor playing Canadian Ambassador Ken Taylor in "Argo" confirmed he's gay when recently met at TCA winter press tour.
After the panel for his new NBC show "Deception", Greg in Hollywood blogger Greg Hernandez asked him, "Wikipedia lists Rainer Andreesen as your partner. I wondered if that's something that's public, that you've confirmed." Reportedly looking a bit surprised, he replied, "I don't really talk about it but everybody knows."
The Jack Bristow of Jennifer Garner-starring series "Alias" went on confirming that he has been dating artist and model Rainer Andreesen. "He's going to be out here with me for the SAG Awards," he added.
It, however, wasn't the first time Garber mentioned his relationship with Andreesen. Back in April 2012, the "Titanic" star said in an interview with Canadian magazine FYI, "My companion Rainer Andreesen and I have been together almost 13 years in Greenwich Village. We both love New York," when asked what he's proudest of.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!