Victor Garber Confirms He's Gay, Says 'Everybody Knows' It
After Jodie Foster officially came out of the closet at 2013 Golden Globe Awards, another Hollywood star Victor Garber addressed his sexual orientation. The actor playing Canadian Ambassador Ken Taylor in "Argo" confirmed he's gay when recently met at TCA winter press tour.
After the panel for his new NBC show "Deception", Greg in Hollywood blogger Greg Hernandez asked him, "Wikipedia lists Rainer Andreesen as your partner. I wondered if that's something that's public, that you've confirmed." Reportedly looking a bit surprised, he replied, "I don't really talk about it but everybody knows."
The Jack Bristow of Jennifer Garner-starring series "Alias" went on confirming that he has been dating artist and model Rainer Andreesen. "He's going to be out here with me for the SAG Awards," he added.
It, however, wasn't the first time Garber mentioned his relationship with Andreesen. Back in April 2012, the "Titanic" star said in an interview with Canadian magazine FYI, "My companion Rainer Andreesen and I have been together almost 13 years in Greenwich Village. We both love New York," when asked what he's proudest of.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen