Victor Garber Confirms He's Gay, Says 'Everybody Knows' It
After Jodie Foster officially came out of the closet at 2013 Golden Globe Awards, another Hollywood star Victor Garber addressed his sexual orientation. The actor playing Canadian Ambassador Ken Taylor in "Argo" confirmed he's gay when recently met at TCA winter press tour.
After the panel for his new NBC show "Deception", Greg in Hollywood blogger Greg Hernandez asked him, "Wikipedia lists Rainer Andreesen as your partner. I wondered if that's something that's public, that you've confirmed." Reportedly looking a bit surprised, he replied, "I don't really talk about it but everybody knows."
The Jack Bristow of Jennifer Garner-starring series "Alias" went on confirming that he has been dating artist and model Rainer Andreesen. "He's going to be out here with me for the SAG Awards," he added.
It, however, wasn't the first time Garber mentioned his relationship with Andreesen. Back in April 2012, the "Titanic" star said in an interview with Canadian magazine FYI, "My companion Rainer Andreesen and I have been together almost 13 years in Greenwich Village. We both love New York," when asked what he's proudest of.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?