Charlie Sheen to Be a Grandfather at 47
At relatively young age of 47, Charlie Sheen is going to be a grandpa, as his oldest child is currently pregnant. Sheen confirmed the good news to late-night show host David Letterman when he guested on the "Late Show with David Letterman" on Monday, January 14.
Letterman teased the former "Two and a Half Men" actor about his being a new grandfather. "You are going to be, in the next several months ... fill in the blanks. You are going to be a ..." Sheen then admitted to it, saying it was "fabulous" although the title of "Grandpa" was something that he was not ready for. "Me as a grandfather, Dave ... I don't know. It's like the world's going to crack in half."
Sheen welcomed his daughter, 28-year-old Cassandra Estevez, when he was 19. She is the actor's child with his high school girlfriend Paula Speert. She is now pregnant with her first child after getting hitched back in 2010.
Sheen's ex-wife, Denise Richards, was first to break the news on Twitter. "I guess some of you have heard... @CharlieSheen is going to be a Grampa...yes GRAMPA! his beautiful daughter Cassandra is gonna be a mama," the actress tweeted.
Sheen's appearance on Letterman's show marked his return to CBS after his much-publicized fallout with the network and Chuck Lorre, the creator of Sheen's hit TV comedy series "Two and a Half Men". The outburst led to his eventual exit from the show followed by a very public meltdown in 2011 that saw Sheen talking crazy and whining to the media.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern