Peter Gets Tearful in 'Fringe' Series Finale Trailer
A few days leading to its end, "Fringe" releases a dramatic trailer for its series finale. It shares more scenes from the last two episodes, which will see the Fringe team facing a final battle to save the world.
The two-minute video is narrated by Walter Bishop, who seemingly will make an ultimate sacrifice. He is seen fighting back tears as he hugs his son Peter in one scene, while Peter also gets tearful as his father says in another scene, "I know in my soul this is what I'm supposed to do."
The two-hour series finale of "Fringe" will air Friday, January 18 starting at 8/7c on FOX. In the first part titled "Liberty", the Fringe team engages in a desperate plan as Olivia embarks on a dangerous and otherworldly journey into the unknown. Later in the second part, "An Enemy of Fate", Peter, Olivia, Walter, Astrid and Broyles face off against the Observers in one final and extraordinary battle for the fate of mankind.
Still in an effort to hype up the upcoming special event of the sci-fi series, a new poster has been previously unveiled. It features the Observer with no eyes and mouth, while his nose is bleeding.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group