Peter Gets Tearful in 'Fringe' Series Finale Trailer
A few days leading to its end, "Fringe" releases a dramatic trailer for its series finale. It shares more scenes from the last two episodes, which will see the Fringe team facing a final battle to save the world.
The two-minute video is narrated by Walter Bishop, who seemingly will make an ultimate sacrifice. He is seen fighting back tears as he hugs his son Peter in one scene, while Peter also gets tearful as his father says in another scene, "I know in my soul this is what I'm supposed to do."
The two-hour series finale of "Fringe" will air Friday, January 18 starting at 8/7c on FOX. In the first part titled "Liberty", the Fringe team engages in a desperate plan as Olivia embarks on a dangerous and otherworldly journey into the unknown. Later in the second part, "An Enemy of Fate", Peter, Olivia, Walter, Astrid and Broyles face off against the Observers in one final and extraordinary battle for the fate of mankind.
Still in an effort to hype up the upcoming special event of the sci-fi series, a new poster has been previously unveiled. It features the Observer with no eyes and mouth, while his nose is bleeding.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'