Peter Gets Tearful in 'Fringe' Series Finale Trailer
A few days leading to its end, "Fringe" releases a dramatic trailer for its series finale. It shares more scenes from the last two episodes, which will see the Fringe team facing a final battle to save the world.
The two-minute video is narrated by Walter Bishop, who seemingly will make an ultimate sacrifice. He is seen fighting back tears as he hugs his son Peter in one scene, while Peter also gets tearful as his father says in another scene, "I know in my soul this is what I'm supposed to do."
The two-hour series finale of "Fringe" will air Friday, January 18 starting at 8/7c on FOX. In the first part titled "Liberty", the Fringe team engages in a desperate plan as Olivia embarks on a dangerous and otherworldly journey into the unknown. Later in the second part, "An Enemy of Fate", Peter, Olivia, Walter, Astrid and Broyles face off against the Observers in one final and extraordinary battle for the fate of mankind.
Still in an effort to hype up the upcoming special event of the sci-fi series, a new poster has been previously unveiled. It features the Observer with no eyes and mouth, while his nose is bleeding.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival