Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Baby Due in July
Kim Kardashian is expected to give birth to Kanye West's baby this coming summer. When visiting "Today" show with her sister Kourtney Kardashian, Kim reveals, "I'm due in July," the same month Prince William and Kate Middleton will welcome their baby.
Speaking further of her pregnancy to host Savannah Guthrie, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star admits she didn't see it coming since she, like her younger sister Khloe Kardashian, has faced fertility issues. Nonetheless, she was thrilled.
"Khloe was always open about her fertility issues and I was always kind of quiet about mine and I have similar issues so it was a pleasant surprise when so many doctors were telling me one thing and the opposite happens. I think it's just such a blessing knowing my circumstances, which you'll all find out about."
"I think until I really start seeing, like, a belly, it won't really sink in," the 32-year-old mom-to-be additionally utters. "It's just like a weird realization until you really start seeing the physical changes, um, and every day's different."
Kim is currently in court battle against her estranged husband Kris Humphries. She wants a divorce, while he's seeking for annulment. "I can't speak for anyone else," the pregnant reality TV star says. "It's a process. ... It's happening, hopefully."
As for her relationship with Kanye, Kim admits they did talk about marriage but decided to focus on the baby for now. "What I've learned in life is - I was always such a planner, and ... you think your life is going to be a certain way, and the best surprises just happen when you don't plan," she explains.
Kim also opens up about an idea that Kourtney, who just gave birth to her daughter Penelope, came up with. "She said, 'Like one sister should babysit all the kids so I can go and then whichever sister's babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids," she says, to which her sister quickly corrects, "I didn't say let's try this. But (Kim) did say, 'Does that not freak you out?' and I said, 'No, it doesn't.' "
Looking a bit stunned with their outrageous idea, Savannah replies, "OK, well. Good luck with that and I'm sure it'll all be filmed for part of a reality show!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart