Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Baby Due in July
Kim Kardashian is expected to give birth to Kanye West's baby this coming summer. When visiting "Today" show with her sister Kourtney Kardashian, Kim reveals, "I'm due in July," the same month Prince William and Kate Middleton will welcome their baby.
Speaking further of her pregnancy to host Savannah Guthrie, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star admits she didn't see it coming since she, like her younger sister Khloe Kardashian, has faced fertility issues. Nonetheless, she was thrilled.
"Khloe was always open about her fertility issues and I was always kind of quiet about mine and I have similar issues so it was a pleasant surprise when so many doctors were telling me one thing and the opposite happens. I think it's just such a blessing knowing my circumstances, which you'll all find out about."
"I think until I really start seeing, like, a belly, it won't really sink in," the 32-year-old mom-to-be additionally utters. "It's just like a weird realization until you really start seeing the physical changes, um, and every day's different."
Kim is currently in court battle against her estranged husband Kris Humphries. She wants a divorce, while he's seeking for annulment. "I can't speak for anyone else," the pregnant reality TV star says. "It's a process. ... It's happening, hopefully."
As for her relationship with Kanye, Kim admits they did talk about marriage but decided to focus on the baby for now. "What I've learned in life is - I was always such a planner, and ... you think your life is going to be a certain way, and the best surprises just happen when you don't plan," she explains.
Kim also opens up about an idea that Kourtney, who just gave birth to her daughter Penelope, came up with. "She said, 'Like one sister should babysit all the kids so I can go and then whichever sister's babysitting should just breastfeed all the kids," she says, to which her sister quickly corrects, "I didn't say let's try this. But (Kim) did say, 'Does that not freak you out?' and I said, 'No, it doesn't.' "
Looking a bit stunned with their outrageous idea, Savannah replies, "OK, well. Good luck with that and I'm sure it'll all be filmed for part of a reality show!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance