'Die Hard' to Hold Movie Marathon in Time for Valentine's Day
In anticipation of the Valentine's Day release of "A Good Day to Die Hard", 20th Century Fox spreads good news for devoted fans of the Bruce Willis-starring actioner. The studio announces that it will host a "Die Hard" movie marathon for one day only on Wednesday, February 13.
Details on which theaters set to host the marathon will be announced soon. It is confirmed that the event will screen all the previous "Die Hard" films, including the massively-successful first 1988 installment.
Following its success, Fox created three more movies of the franchise, "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character John McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
The upcoming chapter, meanwhile, will see McClane on foreign soil for the first time after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack (Jai Courtney). McClane is unaware that his son is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the duo discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
The movie has recently been rated R.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors