'Die Hard' to Hold Movie Marathon in Time for Valentine's Day
In anticipation of the Valentine's Day release of "A Good Day to Die Hard", 20th Century Fox spreads good news for devoted fans of the Bruce Willis-starring actioner. The studio announces that it will host a "Die Hard" movie marathon for one day only on Wednesday, February 13.
Details on which theaters set to host the marathon will be announced soon. It is confirmed that the event will screen all the previous "Die Hard" films, including the massively-successful first 1988 installment.
Following its success, Fox created three more movies of the franchise, "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character John McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
The upcoming chapter, meanwhile, will see McClane on foreign soil for the first time after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack (Jai Courtney). McClane is unaware that his son is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the duo discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
The movie has recently been rated R.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia