'Die Hard' to Hold Movie Marathon in Time for Valentine's Day
In anticipation of the Valentine's Day release of "A Good Day to Die Hard", 20th Century Fox spreads good news for devoted fans of the Bruce Willis-starring actioner. The studio announces that it will host a "Die Hard" movie marathon for one day only on Wednesday, February 13.
Details on which theaters set to host the marathon will be announced soon. It is confirmed that the event will screen all the previous "Die Hard" films, including the massively-successful first 1988 installment.
Following its success, Fox created three more movies of the franchise, "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990), "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995) and "Live Free or Die Hard" (2007). All four films revolve around protagonist character John McClane, a New York City police detective who fights a group of terrorists in each installment.
The upcoming chapter, meanwhile, will see McClane on foreign soil for the first time after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack (Jai Courtney). McClane is unaware that his son is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the duo discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
The movie has recently been rated R.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development