Emma Stone Could Lead Guillermo del Toro's Thriller Project 'Crimson Peak'
After starring in superhero film "The Amazing Spider-Man", Emma Stone could jump into thriller genre for her upcoming project. The "Easy A" actress, who's recently teamed up with Seth MacFarlane to read the Oscar noms, is in talks to star in Guillermo del Toro's new project "Crimson Peak".
Variety reports that Stone is still in early negotiation to join the haunted house thriller. It is still unclear what role the "Gangster Squad" star is expected to tackle as the movie's plot details are still kept secret. del Toro will write the script along with Lucinda Coxon in addition to serving behind the lens.
"Crimson Peak", will mark del Toro's return to horror film genre after he wraps "Pacific Rim". Further details of the project are still scarce, but it is said that the "Hellboy" helmer is eyeing a Feburary 2014 start date for the project.
del Toro recently served as the executive producer for Andres Muschietti's horror pic "Mama", which stars Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain. The film will make its way out onto theaters Stateside this coming Friday, January 18. As for Stone, the blond beauty's new film, "Gangster Squad", has just opened last week. She will next lend her voice to "The Croods" and return as Gwen Stacy in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2".
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?