Lindsay Lohan Pleads Not Guilty to Three Misdemeanor Charges
Lindsay Lohan has pleaded not guilty to three charges related to a car accident in June 2012. The troubled star wasn't present in the courtroom on Tuesday, January 14 in Los Angeles, but her attorney Shawn Holley entered the plea on her behalf.
Regarding reports of her termination and New York-based attorney Mark Heller hiring, Holley told the judge that "the representation issue will be nailed down." As of now, substitution of attorney paperwork hasn't been filed.
Superior Court Commissioner Jane Godfrey ordered the Elizabeth Taylor of Lifetime's TV movie "Liz & Dick" to attend a pretrial hearing on January 30. A date for her probation hearing will be set during the pretrial hearing, while a trial date on the misdemeanor counts is set for February 27.
LiLo is charged with lying to police, reckless driving and obstructing police from performing their duties. Due to the case, her probation for a 2011 jewelry theft has been revoked. She could face up to 245 days in jail if a judge determines she violated her probation.
In other news, the 26-year-old is accused of causing "at least $50,000 worth of damage" to W hotel in NYC's Union Square during her visit last fall. "Her suite had so many cigarette burns, they had to change all the carpets," a source says of the alleged mess she made while partying in the hotel, before adding, "She is not allowed back at any W hotel in NYC, ever!"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song