Britney Spears in Good Spirits in First Outing Since Splitting With Jason Trawick
After a recent devastating revelation that she's called off her engagement with Jason Trawick, pop icon Britney Spears stepped out on the streets of L.A. on Monday, January 14. Appearing to be in good spirits, she was holding two cups of iced coffee outside a local Coffee Bean shop, wearing aviator shades and a sweatshirt hoodie with the letters "l-o-v-e" printed upfront and the words "I am love" spelled at the back.
The "Oops!...I Did It Again" singer revealed over the weekend that she and Trawick had decided to call it quits after three years of dating. "Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement," she said on Friday, January 11. "I'll always adore him and we will remain great friends." Trawick likewise declared about their breakup, "As this chapter ends for us a new one begins. I love and cherish her and her boys and we will be close forever."
Spears reportedly returned her $90,000 engagement ring while Trawick was removed as her co-conservator. Trawick, who was initially Spears' agent, became a co-conservator of the singer in April 2012, serving as a pseudo-parent to the beleaguered pop star following her very much publicized breakdown back in 2007.
The past week saw Spears hogging the headlines, being served a double whammy after word got out that she ended her one-year stint as a judge on the popular TV reality singing competition "The X Factor (US)" around the time she also ended her three-year romance with her talent-manager fiance. However, the Princess of Pop quickly regained her form, with reports emerging that she might sign up with Vegas five-star hotel Caesar's Palace for an 80-date performance at the famed venue.
More Britney Spears News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna