Stars Dazzle at Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'The Last Stand' Hollywood Premiere
Arnold Schwarzenegger's new actioner "The Last Stand" threw a star-studded premiere on Monday, January 14. Taking place at the Grauman's Chinese Theater, the event was supported by a host of famous faces including Karina Smirnoff, Jaimie Alexander and Genesis Rodriguez.
For the pormo event, Arnie opted to kept it formal in a traditional two-piece black suit. He was all smiles as he posed for the photographers along with director Kim Ji-woon and the other cast members. Jaimie joined him on the black carpet, looking flawless in a plunging white dress that flaunted her inner goddess persona.
Genesis was another belle of the ball that night with her gorgeous look in a cleavage-baring tube dress, while Karina looked equally sexy in a black mini dress with cutout detailing on the front. Also going high fashion for the event were Christiana Leucas who bared her firm legs in a slit-to-the-thigh black gown, Judi Shekoni who oozed sexiness in a low-cut white number, and Kali Hawk who wrapped herself in a glamorous golden gown.
Bam Margera opted to go with his signature rocker style with Missy Rothstein accompanying him. Missy brought color to the black carpet with her neon pink dress that she paired with stockings and ankle boots. Other stars spotted at the venue were Matt Dallas, Johnny Knoxville, Terry Crews, Joe Manganiello, Neal McDonough, Rodrigo Santoro, Gene Simmons and Luis Guzman among others.
"The Last Stand" marks Arnie's first big screen leading role since 2003's "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines". In the upcoming actioner, he plays a border town sheriff Ray Owens who resigns from Los Angeles Police Department to fight small crime in a sleepy town. One day, Ray must deal with a notorious drug cartel who escapes custody and speeds to the Mexican border.
The R-rated movie will open Stateside on January 18.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage