Sharon Osbourne Rips Lady GaGa on 'The Talk'
There seems to be no end insight yet for the ongoing was of words between pop diva Lady GaGa and music manager/promoter Sharon Osbourne. Ironically, after both said that the world should be a more peaceful place, Sharon, the wife of heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne, fired back at the 26-year-old singer/dancer on her CBS show, "The Talk" on January 14, Monday, two days after GaGa went on Facebook to defend her open letter to "Fashion Police" co-host Kelly Osbourne, Sharon's daughter.
In front of co-hosts Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood, Sharon openly said that GaGa was setting a bad example for her millions of fans. "Don't let your fans be so hideously damaging, hurtful, violent...on your website," she reprimanded the controversial artist. "If you are a Mother Monster, monitor it. Why haven't you, as a responsible young woman, said, 'No violence on my website, no violence, no threats, no violence'."
She also bashed the attention-grabbing performer for brandishing firearms in her concert act like when she wore a bra outfitted with fake assault rifles. "Everything is guns, guns, guns," she said. "This is not right, and she should be stopped."
The tiff between GaGa and the Osbourne matriarch started when Kelly called GaGa's Little Monsters "terrible bullies." The "Born This Way" singer took issue with the comment, and posted her open letter to Kelly online soon after. Sharon came to her daughter's defense, calling the Mother Monster a bully "because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?"
Sharon challenged GaGa to "stay true to her foundation, which she said [she created because] she wants the world to be a braver, kinder world" and reached out to the outlandish singer to admonish her Little Monsters not to be violent.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'