Sharon Osbourne Rips Lady GaGa on 'The Talk'
There seems to be no end insight yet for the ongoing was of words between pop diva Lady GaGa and music manager/promoter Sharon Osbourne. Ironically, after both said that the world should be a more peaceful place, Sharon, the wife of heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne, fired back at the 26-year-old singer/dancer on her CBS show, "The Talk" on January 14, Monday, two days after GaGa went on Facebook to defend her open letter to "Fashion Police" co-host Kelly Osbourne, Sharon's daughter.
In front of co-hosts Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood, Sharon openly said that GaGa was setting a bad example for her millions of fans. "Don't let your fans be so hideously damaging, hurtful, violent...on your website," she reprimanded the controversial artist. "If you are a Mother Monster, monitor it. Why haven't you, as a responsible young woman, said, 'No violence on my website, no violence, no threats, no violence'."
She also bashed the attention-grabbing performer for brandishing firearms in her concert act like when she wore a bra outfitted with fake assault rifles. "Everything is guns, guns, guns," she said. "This is not right, and she should be stopped."
The tiff between GaGa and the Osbourne matriarch started when Kelly called GaGa's Little Monsters "terrible bullies." The "Born This Way" singer took issue with the comment, and posted her open letter to Kelly online soon after. Sharon came to her daughter's defense, calling the Mother Monster a bully "because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?"
Sharon challenged GaGa to "stay true to her foundation, which she said [she created because] she wants the world to be a braver, kinder world" and reached out to the outlandish singer to admonish her Little Monsters not to be violent.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle