Sharon Osbourne Rips Lady GaGa on 'The Talk'
There seems to be no end insight yet for the ongoing was of words between pop diva Lady GaGa and music manager/promoter Sharon Osbourne. Ironically, after both said that the world should be a more peaceful place, Sharon, the wife of heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne, fired back at the 26-year-old singer/dancer on her CBS show, "The Talk" on January 14, Monday, two days after GaGa went on Facebook to defend her open letter to "Fashion Police" co-host Kelly Osbourne, Sharon's daughter.
In front of co-hosts Julie Chen, Aisha Tyler, Sara Gilbert and Sheryl Underwood, Sharon openly said that GaGa was setting a bad example for her millions of fans. "Don't let your fans be so hideously damaging, hurtful, violent...on your website," she reprimanded the controversial artist. "If you are a Mother Monster, monitor it. Why haven't you, as a responsible young woman, said, 'No violence on my website, no violence, no threats, no violence'."
She also bashed the attention-grabbing performer for brandishing firearms in her concert act like when she wore a bra outfitted with fake assault rifles. "Everything is guns, guns, guns," she said. "This is not right, and she should be stopped."
The tiff between GaGa and the Osbourne matriarch started when Kelly called GaGa's Little Monsters "terrible bullies." The "Born This Way" singer took issue with the comment, and posted her open letter to Kelly online soon after. Sharon came to her daughter's defense, calling the Mother Monster a bully "because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?"
Sharon challenged GaGa to "stay true to her foundation, which she said [she created because] she wants the world to be a braver, kinder world" and reached out to the outlandish singer to admonish her Little Monsters not to be violent.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection