Lindsay Lohan Fires Attorney Shawn Holley, Hires Mark Heller
Lindsay Lohan is seemingly displeased with Shawn Holley's works though the attorney has saved her from serious jail time several times in the last five years. Reports say the troubled actress has fired Holley and appointed Mark Heller to rep her on all criminal matters.
Words are, Holley got the words that she's let go when she was preparing to meet a judge in Los Angeles to try to negotiate a deal for the "Liz & Dick" star regarding the three charges stemming from a car crash in June 2012. One of the charges was lying to cops during the investigation.
As for Heller, he is based in New York and had a trouble of his own in the past. He was reportedly suspended from practicing law for five years in 1994 and, according to the New York Times, has been dubbed a "menace to the public" by some lawyers.
In a later report, it's said that Lohan told her friends she never authorized Heller to fire Holley and send her a letter of termination. However, sources connected to the New York lawyer said the "Mean Girls" star signed the termination letter.
Words are, the 26-year-old is now trying to get Holley back as her attorney. She allegedly has asked Heller to send Shawn another letter to cancel the termination letter.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'