Lindsay Lohan Fires Attorney Shawn Holley, Hires Mark Heller
Lindsay Lohan is seemingly displeased with Shawn Holley's works though the attorney has saved her from serious jail time several times in the last five years. Reports say the troubled actress has fired Holley and appointed Mark Heller to rep her on all criminal matters.
Words are, Holley got the words that she's let go when she was preparing to meet a judge in Los Angeles to try to negotiate a deal for the "Liz & Dick" star regarding the three charges stemming from a car crash in June 2012. One of the charges was lying to cops during the investigation.
As for Heller, he is based in New York and had a trouble of his own in the past. He was reportedly suspended from practicing law for five years in 1994 and, according to the New York Times, has been dubbed a "menace to the public" by some lawyers.
In a later report, it's said that Lohan told her friends she never authorized Heller to fire Holley and send her a letter of termination. However, sources connected to the New York lawyer said the "Mean Girls" star signed the termination letter.
Words are, the 26-year-old is now trying to get Holley back as her attorney. She allegedly has asked Heller to send Shawn another letter to cancel the termination letter.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake