Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence Debunk Dating Rumors
Amidst recent reports that Jennifer Lawrence has broken off with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, the 22-year-old actress and her co-star in romantic comedy-drama "Silver Linings Playbook", Bradley Cooper, are rumored to be dating. The two Academy Award-nominated stars vehemently denied the dating rumors as they strode the red carpet during the 2013 Golden Globes last Sunday, January 13.
Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell caught up with both Cooper and Lawrence to ask if they were seeing each other. Cooper was quick to shoot down the rumors, saying, "Oh my God. That's very funny... No, my God. No." He added, "We've done two movies together. If it didn't happen by now, it's not going to happen." Their upcoming film "Serena" will be the second time they share screen after "Silver Linings".
When O'Dell pushed further, Cooper shot it down again with statements like, "I could be her father" and "no, not even close." The hunky actor continued to sing praises for her co-star but said that dating her was something that he didn't see happening.
"I love her to death," Cooper said of his on-screen leading lady. "She's amazing, but no." Lawrence, down with the flu and fighting off a hundred-degree fever on the morning of the red carpet event, told ET, "True. I agree. I concur," after she was informed about Cooper's denial.
Rumors began swirling that the two were possibly seeing each other after Lawrence split with Hoult, her boyfriend of two years, and following public declarations of admiration from Lawrence towards the Sexiest Man Alive of People Magazine's 2011 edition. "And Bradley, the first time that we ever did a scene together, you took my breath away and the first time I saw the movie, you broke my heart and put it back together again," she gushed.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie