Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence Debunk Dating Rumors
Amidst recent reports that Jennifer Lawrence has broken off with her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult, the 22-year-old actress and her co-star in romantic comedy-drama "Silver Linings Playbook", Bradley Cooper, are rumored to be dating. The two Academy Award-nominated stars vehemently denied the dating rumors as they strode the red carpet during the 2013 Golden Globes last Sunday, January 13.
Entertainment Tonight's Nancy O'Dell caught up with both Cooper and Lawrence to ask if they were seeing each other. Cooper was quick to shoot down the rumors, saying, "Oh my God. That's very funny... No, my God. No." He added, "We've done two movies together. If it didn't happen by now, it's not going to happen." Their upcoming film "Serena" will be the second time they share screen after "Silver Linings".
When O'Dell pushed further, Cooper shot it down again with statements like, "I could be her father" and "no, not even close." The hunky actor continued to sing praises for her co-star but said that dating her was something that he didn't see happening.
"I love her to death," Cooper said of his on-screen leading lady. "She's amazing, but no." Lawrence, down with the flu and fighting off a hundred-degree fever on the morning of the red carpet event, told ET, "True. I agree. I concur," after she was informed about Cooper's denial.
Rumors began swirling that the two were possibly seeing each other after Lawrence split with Hoult, her boyfriend of two years, and following public declarations of admiration from Lawrence towards the Sexiest Man Alive of People Magazine's 2011 edition. "And Bradley, the first time that we ever did a scene together, you took my breath away and the first time I saw the movie, you broke my heart and put it back together again," she gushed.
More Bradley Cooper News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed