Ann Romney Declines Offer to Star on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Ann Romney has passed on an offer to compete on "Dancing with the Stars". According to TMZ, the wife of former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will not star on the ABC dancing competition series although she showed a great interest before.
Sources say the show's producers had several meetings with Mrs. Romney, but she eventually "decided against it." Her representative reportedly also confirms, "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'."
Ann is a fan of "DWTS" and she's not shy of it. She showed up in last season's finale with her daughter-in-law and granddaughter, declaring that she's a "huge fan" of the reality series.
Despite turning down the offer from "DWTS", the former First Lady of Massachusetts is no stranger to television show. Back in October 2012, she appeared on "Good Morning America" to share her family's recipe for Welsh cakes, when her husband was still in the running for the White House.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off