Ann Romney Declines Offer to Star on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Ann Romney has passed on an offer to compete on "Dancing with the Stars". According to TMZ, the wife of former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will not star on the ABC dancing competition series although she showed a great interest before.
Sources say the show's producers had several meetings with Mrs. Romney, but she eventually "decided against it." Her representative reportedly also confirms, "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'."
Ann is a fan of "DWTS" and she's not shy of it. She showed up in last season's finale with her daughter-in-law and granddaughter, declaring that she's a "huge fan" of the reality series.
Despite turning down the offer from "DWTS", the former First Lady of Massachusetts is no stranger to television show. Back in October 2012, she appeared on "Good Morning America" to share her family's recipe for Welsh cakes, when her husband was still in the running for the White House.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman