Ann Romney Declines Offer to Star on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Ann Romney has passed on an offer to compete on "Dancing with the Stars". According to TMZ, the wife of former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will not star on the ABC dancing competition series although she showed a great interest before.
Sources say the show's producers had several meetings with Mrs. Romney, but she eventually "decided against it." Her representative reportedly also confirms, "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'."
Ann is a fan of "DWTS" and she's not shy of it. She showed up in last season's finale with her daughter-in-law and granddaughter, declaring that she's a "huge fan" of the reality series.
Despite turning down the offer from "DWTS", the former First Lady of Massachusetts is no stranger to television show. Back in October 2012, she appeared on "Good Morning America" to share her family's recipe for Welsh cakes, when her husband was still in the running for the White House.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR