Ann Romney Declines Offer to Star on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Ann Romney has passed on an offer to compete on "Dancing with the Stars". According to TMZ, the wife of former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will not star on the ABC dancing competition series although she showed a great interest before.
Sources say the show's producers had several meetings with Mrs. Romney, but she eventually "decided against it." Her representative reportedly also confirms, "Ann Romney was approached, but she declined. She will not be appearing on 'Dancing with the Stars'."
Ann is a fan of "DWTS" and she's not shy of it. She showed up in last season's finale with her daughter-in-law and granddaughter, declaring that she's a "huge fan" of the reality series.
Despite turning down the offer from "DWTS", the former First Lady of Massachusetts is no stranger to television show. Back in October 2012, she appeared on "Good Morning America" to share her family's recipe for Welsh cakes, when her husband was still in the running for the White House.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans