Kate Middleton Due to Give Birth to Prince William's Baby in July
Kate Middleton and Prince William are going to welcome their first children this summer. A spokesperson for St. James's Palace announces that the Duchess of Cambridge is due to deliver the bundle of joy this coming July.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July," the representative says in a statement. "The Duchess's condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital last month."
31-year-old Kate was treated for acute morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum, at the King Edward VII Hospital in central London in December 2012 for several days. Her hospitalization forced the palace to announce her pregnancy earlier than the original plan.
Rumor has since floated around that twin babies were on the way, but the due date announcement seems to deny it by referring to the unborn baby as singular.
More Kate Middleton News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier