Kate Middleton Due to Give Birth to Prince William's Baby in July
Kate Middleton and Prince William are going to welcome their first children this summer. A spokesperson for St. James's Palace announces that the Duchess of Cambridge is due to deliver the bundle of joy this coming July.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July," the representative says in a statement. "The Duchess's condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital last month."
31-year-old Kate was treated for acute morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum, at the King Edward VII Hospital in central London in December 2012 for several days. Her hospitalization forced the palace to announce her pregnancy earlier than the original plan.
Rumor has since floated around that twin babies were on the way, but the due date announcement seems to deny it by referring to the unborn baby as singular.
More Kate Middleton News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?