Kate Middleton Due to Give Birth to Prince William's Baby in July
Kate Middleton and Prince William are going to welcome their first children this summer. A spokesperson for St. James's Palace announces that the Duchess of Cambridge is due to deliver the bundle of joy this coming July.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July," the representative says in a statement. "The Duchess's condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital last month."
31-year-old Kate was treated for acute morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum, at the King Edward VII Hospital in central London in December 2012 for several days. Her hospitalization forced the palace to announce her pregnancy earlier than the original plan.
Rumor has since floated around that twin babies were on the way, but the due date announcement seems to deny it by referring to the unborn baby as singular.
More Kate Middleton News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding