Kate Middleton Due to Give Birth to Prince William's Baby in July
Kate Middleton and Prince William are going to welcome their first children this summer. A spokesperson for St. James's Palace announces that the Duchess of Cambridge is due to deliver the bundle of joy this coming July.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July," the representative says in a statement. "The Duchess's condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital last month."
31-year-old Kate was treated for acute morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum, at the King Edward VII Hospital in central London in December 2012 for several days. Her hospitalization forced the palace to announce her pregnancy earlier than the original plan.
Rumor has since floated around that twin babies were on the way, but the due date announcement seems to deny it by referring to the unborn baby as singular.
More Kate Middleton News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby