Kate Middleton Due to Give Birth to Prince William's Baby in July
Kate Middleton and Prince William are going to welcome their first children this summer. A spokesperson for St. James's Palace announces that the Duchess of Cambridge is due to deliver the bundle of joy this coming July.
"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in July," the representative says in a statement. "The Duchess's condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital last month."
31-year-old Kate was treated for acute morning sickness, hyperemesis gravidarum, at the King Edward VII Hospital in central London in December 2012 for several days. Her hospitalization forced the palace to announce her pregnancy earlier than the original plan.
Rumor has since floated around that twin babies were on the way, but the due date announcement seems to deny it by referring to the unborn baby as singular.
More Kate Middleton News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert