Heather Graham's Manhattan Apartment Caught on Fire
A fire broke out in the New York penthouse of 42-year-old actress Heather Graham last Saturday night, January 12. Her sprawling 2,000 square foot Manhattan apartment on the 12th floor of the Union Square building was reportedly set ablaze after some clothes left near her bathtub caught fire from candles that were left lit.
"It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub," according to FDNY Chief John Bley. The fire, which started at around 10 P.M., took about 45 minutes to put out. Graham rushed back to her home after the fire extinguished. Neither she nor her representative has commented on the incident so far.
Graham made big break via her first major role as a young porn star named Brandi in the award-winning film "Boogie Nights" back in 1997. She rose to stardom via her roles in "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" and "The Hangover".
She is set to appear next in "The Hangover Part III", the second sequel of the comedy film series that stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis. Graham is also regularly featured in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World and was named as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in its 2001 edition.
Living in the same Union Square building as Graham is Zach Braff, actor and director of the popular TV comedy series "Scrubs", who bought a 2,500-square-foot flat in the complex in 2007.
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale