Heather Graham's Manhattan Apartment Caught on Fire
A fire broke out in the New York penthouse of 42-year-old actress Heather Graham last Saturday night, January 12. Her sprawling 2,000 square foot Manhattan apartment on the 12th floor of the Union Square building was reportedly set ablaze after some clothes left near her bathtub caught fire from candles that were left lit.
"It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub," according to FDNY Chief John Bley. The fire, which started at around 10 P.M., took about 45 minutes to put out. Graham rushed back to her home after the fire extinguished. Neither she nor her representative has commented on the incident so far.
Graham made big break via her first major role as a young porn star named Brandi in the award-winning film "Boogie Nights" back in 1997. She rose to stardom via her roles in "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" and "The Hangover".
She is set to appear next in "The Hangover Part III", the second sequel of the comedy film series that stars Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifianakis. Graham is also regularly featured in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World and was named as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in its 2001 edition.
Living in the same Union Square building as Graham is Zach Braff, actor and director of the popular TV comedy series "Scrubs", who bought a 2,500-square-foot flat in the complex in 2007.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics