'Nikita' Star Lyndsy Fonseca Files for Divorce From Husband Matt Smiley
It seems that Lyndsy Fonseca will soon be back on the market. The Katie Deauxma of the "Kick-Ass" film franchise has just filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
Per TMZ, the starlet playing Alexandra "Alex" Udinov in "Nikita" submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley.
26-year-old Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple, who has no minor children, has been separating since July 2012 before the actress filed for divorce. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the "Desperate Housewives" series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in "How I Met Your Mother". She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her