'Nikita' Star Lyndsy Fonseca Files for Divorce From Husband Matt Smiley
It seems that Lyndsy Fonseca will soon be back on the market. The Katie Deauxma of the "Kick-Ass" film franchise has just filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
Per TMZ, the starlet playing Alexandra "Alex" Udinov in "Nikita" submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley.
26-year-old Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple, who has no minor children, has been separating since July 2012 before the actress filed for divorce. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the "Desperate Housewives" series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in "How I Met Your Mother". She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal