'Nikita' Star Lyndsy Fonseca Files for Divorce From Husband Matt Smiley
It seems that Lyndsy Fonseca will soon be back on the market. The Katie Deauxma of the "Kick-Ass" film franchise has just filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
Per TMZ, the starlet playing Alexandra "Alex" Udinov in "Nikita" submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley.
26-year-old Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple, who has no minor children, has been separating since July 2012 before the actress filed for divorce. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the "Desperate Housewives" series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in "How I Met Your Mother". She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'