'Nikita' Star Lyndsy Fonseca Files for Divorce From Husband Matt Smiley
It seems that Lyndsy Fonseca will soon be back on the market. The Katie Deauxma of the "Kick-Ass" film franchise has just filed for divorce from her husband of nearly four years Matt Smiley.
Per TMZ, the starlet playing Alexandra "Alex" Udinov in "Nikita" submitted her documents in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Citing "irreconcilable differences" as the reason behind the split, the brunette beauty reportedly wanted to block the court from awarding spousal support to her soon-to-be-ex-husband Smiley.
26-year-old Fonseca was married to writer Smiley in April 2009. The couple, who has no minor children, has been separating since July 2012 before the actress filed for divorce. Neither Fonseca nor Smiley has released a statement regarding their marital woe.
An Oakland native, Fonseca is also known for starring as Dylan Mayfair in the "Desperate Housewives" series. She also appears as Ted's future daughter in "How I Met Your Mother". She will next be seen returning as Katie Deauxma in "Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall".
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed