Justin Timberlake Premieres New Song 'Suit and Tie' Featuring Jay-Z
Justin Timberlake enlists the help of hip-hop heavyweight Jay-Z for his new Timbaland-produced track "Suit & Tie". It marks Timberlake's return to the music scene since his last album "FutureSex/LoveSounds" back in 2006. The song, sounding much like his 2000 hit "Senorita", is the first track off his third studio effort entitled "The 20/20 Experience".
For his newest track, Timberlake relies on his tried and tested trademark pop/R'n'B sound which he brought in his past hits. Though the new song is a tad slower than the up-tempo "Sexy Back", JT's fans who loved his "Justified" debut will warm up to his mid-tempo "Suit & Tie", which he co-wrote and co-produced with Timbaland.
The 31-year-old former member of boyband NSYNC announced his return over the weekend via a video featuring him walking into a studio and putting on headphones. "I've only done two albums in 10 years," Timberlake said in the clip. "What does the next decade mean for me?"
He confessed about his work, "I don't want to put anything out that I feel is something I don't love. You just don't get that every day. You have to wait for it... I'm ready."
JT also went on Twitter on January 10 to declare, "To whom it may concern,...I think I'M READY #JT2013." He continued to tease his fans and followers with his tweets, including some lyrics from his new track, "And, as long as I got my suit and tie...I'm a leave it all on the floor tonight." He revealed to have started recording as early as June last year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look