Lady GaGa Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During Vancouver Concert
As she kicked off her Born This Way Ball tour in Vancouver, Lady GaGa tore her all-black latex ensemble right along her backside while performing "Heavy Metal Lover", a track from her new album. As she was doing some of her back-breaking choreography, the 26-year-old singer/dancer ripped her black leather pants right on her rump as she arched her body in the shape of a motorcycle, a stunt she often does in her shows.
It was an accident waiting to happen as Mother Monster was wearing the very tight, looks-like-it-was-painted-on costume as she did her crazy stunts onstage. She continued performing despite her ripped rear but only for a short while, as she regularly changed costumes throughout her concert.
The costume for the premiere show as well as those for the rest of GaGa's North American tour leg were reportedly designed by Versace. The famed fashion label will supply her outfits made of the light, tight latex material.
Usually the attention-grabbing Lady GaGa exposes herself on purpose but this one seemed to be a genuinely unintended exposure. She quickly dismissed the incident, saying she only cared about her little monsters and her music.
Alongside her Born This Way Ball tour, the Grammy Award-winning artist is also busy at work on her upcoming album "ARTPOP" set to be released this year. She also plans to come out with a collaborative jazz album with standards and show tunes legend Tony Bennett.
The pop diva also announced last month over the holidays that she would be releasing a documentary about her life, her career and her fans. Celebrity photographer Terry Richardson, GaGa's frequent collaborator and friend, will shoot the said documentary.
More Lady GaGa News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4