First Clip of 'The Canyons' Sees Lindsay Lohan Suffering From Domestic Abuse
Hot on heels of news about Lindsay Lohan's antics on "The Canyons" set, the sexual thriller movie unleashes its very first clip. The nearly 3-minute long sneak peek focuses on a "morning after" scene when LiLo secretly calls her own phone, which is hid in James Deen's drawer.
Things suddenly get ugly as Deen finds out that his on-screen girlfriend wants her phone back in order to call her secret lover. "I trusted you and you lie to me!" so Deen shouts at LiLo while he loses control and repeatedly swears at, beats and pushes the actress against the wall. LiLo can only cry as she defends herself, "I don't know what you're talking about..."
"The Canyons" is a contemporary L.A. noir about the dangers of sexual obsession and ambition, both personally and professionally, among a group of young people in their 20's and how one chance meeting connected to the past unravels all of their lives, resulting in deceit, paranoia, cruel mind games and ultimately violence.
Lohan stars as Tara, who is "addicted to a materialist lifestyle," while Deen tackles the part of Tara's boyfriend Christian, a "manipulative trust-fund kid with dreams of making a movie." They are joined by Nolan Gerard Funk, Amanda Brooks, Lauren Schacher, Tenille Houston and Jim Boeven.
The movie is directed by Paul Schrader with Bret Easton Ellis penning the script. It still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby