Report: Britney Spears' Ex-Fiance Signs Confidentiality Agreement
Don't expect to see or hear Jason Trawick give details of his relationship with Britney Spears which started in 2009. According to TMZ, the talent agent has willingly signed a confidentiality agreement that prevented him from talking to public about their longtime relationship and year-long engagement.
Britney and Jason got engaged in December 2011. They ended their professional relationship to focus on their personal relationship. Jason was later approved by a judge to become Britney's co-conservator but was subsequently removed as her co-conservator after the breakup, restoring her dad James Spears as her sole conservator.
The couple split just a few weeks after his 41st birthday, during which they exchanged sweet messages on Twitter. They seemed to always put a united front together, but "they've been spending a lot of time apart in the last few months." Although they grew apart, they managed to keep it civil and promised to remain friends.
The couple made a "difficult decision" to part ways because they both wanted "different things." "Britney had a lot of issues with Jason doing his own thing - in business and seeing his friends," a source said. "In her perfect world he would have been home with her twenty-four/seven, so that was a point of contention; something they were always working on."
On Twitter, Jason had been tweeting about focusing on work and spending time with family, "I'm still alive. Been traveling to c family in ny and friends in Miami for the BSC bowl. Hope u are all well." After the breakup announcement, he added, "Thanks for all your kind words. You guys/girls are wonderful. I truly appreciate it."
More Britney Spears News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics