Bruno Mars Re-Works 'Locked Out of Heaven', Debuts 'Treasure' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
For the second night in a row, pop superstar Bruno Mars delighted audience of the popular late-night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" by pulling out two more songs from his latest album "Unorthodox Jukebox". After singing a low-key, impeccable live version of "When I Was Your Man" on his first night as Jimmy Kimmel's musical guest, Mars worked the stage this time as he performed a re-worked version of "Locked Out of Heaven" and the danceable track "Treasure".
As some might have expected, the pop superstar sang his Billboard Hot 100 certified hit "Locked Out of Heaven" on Kimmel's show, but Mars surprised fans when he delivered a reggae version of his hit single. Perhaps thinking his millions of followers have already gotten used to hear the track's standard version, the hitmaker popped a slower version of his record-setting hit.
Wearing a brown leather jacket and aviator shades throughout his performance supported by a full band and his pack of back-up singers, Mars debuted "Treasure", a retro-style dance track from his sophomore album. Mars broke off from his guitar and mic stand to perform some short dance choreography with his back-up crew as he sang the upbeat tune that got the audience on their feet.
Mars cleverly brought the house down on his second night on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" after kicking off his two-night stint on the show with a stripped-down rendition of "When I Was Your Man" which he is looking to release as his follow-up single. It showed Mars' amazing range and versatility as an artist, making his "Unorthodox Jukebox" a consistent top 10 entry in the Billboard 200 chart.
Bruno Mars performs re-worked "Locked Out of Heaven":
Bruno Mars performs "Treasure":
More Bruno Mars News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered