Golden Globes 2013: Taylor Swift, Megan Fox and Jennifer Lawrence Rock Red Carpet
All eyes were on the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. for the 70th annual Golden Globe Awards Sunday night, January 13. A number of Hollywood stars in movie industry such as Taylor Swift, Megan Fox and Jennifer Lawrence walked down the red carpet, stealing attention with their own unique looks.
Swift brought out her sultry side as she showed off her side boobs in a backless Donna Karan Atelier gown. Fox flaunted her post-baby body in a pale-pink Dolce & Gabbana lace strapless gown that flared below the knees. Lawrence rocked a red Christian Dior Haute Couture dress, Brian Atwood shoes, Chopard jewelry, and a Ferragamo clutch.
Julianne Hough, who came with her beau Ryan Seacrest, looked gorgeous in Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2013 gown with gold sparkling embellishments and glittering neckline and voluminous ruffled skirt. Host Tina Fey opted to go with a custom L'Wren Scott cream silk dress with black Chantilly lace embroidery.
Hayden Panettiere looked equally radiant in a pale-pink mermaid-style Roberto Cavalli gown. Zooey Deschanel was in a full princess mode as she went with a red strapless Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall 2013 gown with a voluminous skirt and finished off her look with pearl accessories. Olivia Munn chose a strapless Giorgio Armani Spring 2013 dress.
Claire Danes also showed off her post-baby body in a red Versace dress with plunging neckline. Pregnant Kristen Bell who came with Dax Shepard rocked her baby bump in a floaty Jenny Packham gown. Halle Berry, meanwhile, chose to go with a multi-colored one-shoulder dress with a thigh-high slit.
Jessica Chastain flaunted her cleavage in a pale-blue Calvin Klein gown. Nicole Kidman arriving hand in hand with hubby Keith Urban wore an Alexander McQueen dress, Manolo Blahnik shoes, Fred Leighton jewels, and a Roger Vivier clutch. Young Ariel Winter kept her youthful look in a Valentino dress with floral patterns.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle