Britney Spears Close to Locking Lucrative Deal for Las Vegas Residency
Rumor has it, Britney Spears is going to Las Vegas next. The 31-year-old Southern Belle, who just called off her engagement to Jason Trawick, is reportedly just one step away from signing a multi-million deal to perform in the Sin City.
A source tells TMZ, "The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done." Words are, Britney's camp is in a serious talk with one of the major casino groups, Caesars Entertainment.
Britney has just finished her judging stint on the second season of "The X Factor (US)". "Watching (the X Factor contestants) all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much!" she said. "I can't wait to get back out there and do what I love most."
More Britney Spears News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years