Britney Spears Close to Locking Lucrative Deal for Las Vegas Residency
Rumor has it, Britney Spears is going to Las Vegas next. The 31-year-old Southern Belle, who just called off her engagement to Jason Trawick, is reportedly just one step away from signing a multi-million deal to perform in the Sin City.
A source tells TMZ, "The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done." Words are, Britney's camp is in a serious talk with one of the major casino groups, Caesars Entertainment.
Britney has just finished her judging stint on the second season of "The X Factor (US)". "Watching (the X Factor contestants) all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much!" she said. "I can't wait to get back out there and do what I love most."
More Britney Spears News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung