Britney Spears Close to Locking Lucrative Deal for Las Vegas Residency
Rumor has it, Britney Spears is going to Las Vegas next. The 31-year-old Southern Belle, who just called off her engagement to Jason Trawick, is reportedly just one step away from signing a multi-million deal to perform in the Sin City.
A source tells TMZ, "The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done." Words are, Britney's camp is in a serious talk with one of the major casino groups, Caesars Entertainment.
Britney has just finished her judging stint on the second season of "The X Factor (US)". "Watching (the X Factor contestants) all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much!" she said. "I can't wait to get back out there and do what I love most."
More Britney Spears News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen