Britney Spears Close to Locking Lucrative Deal for Las Vegas Residency
Rumor has it, Britney Spears is going to Las Vegas next. The 31-year-old Southern Belle, who just called off her engagement to Jason Trawick, is reportedly just one step away from signing a multi-million deal to perform in the Sin City.
A source tells TMZ, "The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done." Words are, Britney's camp is in a serious talk with one of the major casino groups, Caesars Entertainment.
Britney has just finished her judging stint on the second season of "The X Factor (US)". "Watching (the X Factor contestants) all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much!" she said. "I can't wait to get back out there and do what I love most."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza