Britney Spears Close to Locking Lucrative Deal for Las Vegas Residency
Rumor has it, Britney Spears is going to Las Vegas next. The 31-year-old Southern Belle, who just called off her engagement to Jason Trawick, is reportedly just one step away from signing a multi-million deal to perform in the Sin City.
A source tells TMZ, "The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done." Words are, Britney's camp is in a serious talk with one of the major casino groups, Caesars Entertainment.
Britney has just finished her judging stint on the second season of "The X Factor (US)". "Watching (the X Factor contestants) all do their thing up on that stage every week made me miss performing so much!" she said. "I can't wait to get back out there and do what I love most."
More Britney Spears News
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film