Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Engaged Shortly After Holidays
Olivia Wilde, 28, and Jason Sudeikis, 37, are taking their relationship to the next level. The "Tron Legacy" actress was proposed by the "Saturday Night Live" star shortly after the holidays, PEOPLE reported.
"They are so excited," a source close to the betrothed couple said, "and very, very happy." No word just yet on when the twosome, who started dating in November 2011, are going to have their wedding.
This will be a second trip down the aisle for Wilde as she was previously married to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. It will also be Sudeikis' second marriage as he divorced his wife, "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon, in 2010.
Back in December when she was rumored getting engaged, she took it to Twitter to deny it, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy s**t Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular