Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Engaged Shortly After Holidays
Olivia Wilde, 28, and Jason Sudeikis, 37, are taking their relationship to the next level. The "Tron Legacy" actress was proposed by the "Saturday Night Live" star shortly after the holidays, PEOPLE reported.
"They are so excited," a source close to the betrothed couple said, "and very, very happy." No word just yet on when the twosome, who started dating in November 2011, are going to have their wedding.
This will be a second trip down the aisle for Wilde as she was previously married to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. It will also be Sudeikis' second marriage as he divorced his wife, "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon, in 2010.
Back in December when she was rumored getting engaged, she took it to Twitter to deny it, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy s**t Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities