Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Engaged Shortly After Holidays
Olivia Wilde, 28, and Jason Sudeikis, 37, are taking their relationship to the next level. The "Tron Legacy" actress was proposed by the "Saturday Night Live" star shortly after the holidays, PEOPLE reported.
"They are so excited," a source close to the betrothed couple said, "and very, very happy." No word just yet on when the twosome, who started dating in November 2011, are going to have their wedding.
This will be a second trip down the aisle for Wilde as she was previously married to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. It will also be Sudeikis' second marriage as he divorced his wife, "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon, in 2010.
Back in December when she was rumored getting engaged, she took it to Twitter to deny it, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy s**t Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos