Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Engaged Shortly After Holidays
Olivia Wilde, 28, and Jason Sudeikis, 37, are taking their relationship to the next level. The "Tron Legacy" actress was proposed by the "Saturday Night Live" star shortly after the holidays, PEOPLE reported.
"They are so excited," a source close to the betrothed couple said, "and very, very happy." No word just yet on when the twosome, who started dating in November 2011, are going to have their wedding.
This will be a second trip down the aisle for Wilde as she was previously married to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. It will also be Sudeikis' second marriage as he divorced his wife, "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon, in 2010.
Back in December when she was rumored getting engaged, she took it to Twitter to deny it, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy s**t Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
More Olivia Wilde News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says