Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Engaged Shortly After Holidays
Olivia Wilde, 28, and Jason Sudeikis, 37, are taking their relationship to the next level. The "Tron Legacy" actress was proposed by the "Saturday Night Live" star shortly after the holidays, PEOPLE reported.
"They are so excited," a source close to the betrothed couple said, "and very, very happy." No word just yet on when the twosome, who started dating in November 2011, are going to have their wedding.
This will be a second trip down the aisle for Wilde as she was previously married to Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. It will also be Sudeikis' second marriage as he divorced his wife, "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon, in 2010.
Back in December when she was rumored getting engaged, she took it to Twitter to deny it, "No I'm not engaged but I AM at the Stones show and holy s**t Ronnie Wood you got style, boy. It's just a fact. Trying to score a shoe pic."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!