Demi Moore and Harry Morton Are Just Friends
Soon after E! News reports that Demi Moore is dating Harry Morton, TMZ contradicts the romance rumor by insisting that it ain't so. The latter cites its sources claiming that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher is just friends with the restaurateur.
E! suggests Demi, 50, met the thirtysomething Harry through mutual friends and they have been seeing each other secretly for a while now. Pictures of their alleged dinner date at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills are released to back up the story.
TMZ, however, claims the two have been friends for a long time and indeed share many mutual friends. The recent sighting is reportedly just a friendly outing. Their relationship is strictly platonic although they don't rule out the possibility of dating in the future.
Since breaking up with Ashton, Demi has been linked to several younger men including art dealer Vito Schnabel. Meanwhile, her 34-year-old estranged husband is currently dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He was once linked to troubled actress Lindsay Lohan. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'