Demi Moore and Harry Morton Are Just Friends
Soon after E! News reports that Demi Moore is dating Harry Morton, TMZ contradicts the romance rumor by insisting that it ain't so. The latter cites its sources claiming that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher is just friends with the restaurateur.
E! suggests Demi, 50, met the thirtysomething Harry through mutual friends and they have been seeing each other secretly for a while now. Pictures of their alleged dinner date at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills are released to back up the story.
TMZ, however, claims the two have been friends for a long time and indeed share many mutual friends. The recent sighting is reportedly just a friendly outing. Their relationship is strictly platonic although they don't rule out the possibility of dating in the future.
Since breaking up with Ashton, Demi has been linked to several younger men including art dealer Vito Schnabel. Meanwhile, her 34-year-old estranged husband is currently dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He was once linked to troubled actress Lindsay Lohan. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers