Demi Moore and Harry Morton Are Just Friends
Soon after E! News reports that Demi Moore is dating Harry Morton, TMZ contradicts the romance rumor by insisting that it ain't so. The latter cites its sources claiming that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher is just friends with the restaurateur.
E! suggests Demi, 50, met the thirtysomething Harry through mutual friends and they have been seeing each other secretly for a while now. Pictures of their alleged dinner date at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills are released to back up the story.
TMZ, however, claims the two have been friends for a long time and indeed share many mutual friends. The recent sighting is reportedly just a friendly outing. Their relationship is strictly platonic although they don't rule out the possibility of dating in the future.
Since breaking up with Ashton, Demi has been linked to several younger men including art dealer Vito Schnabel. Meanwhile, her 34-year-old estranged husband is currently dating his former "That '70s Show" co-star Mila Kunis.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He was once linked to troubled actress Lindsay Lohan. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences