'Arrow' Actor Stephen Amell Marries His Girlfriend in Caribbean
Hunky actor Stephen Amell, 31, is taken. The on-screen hero of The CW's "Arrow" swapped wedding vows with his model girlfriend Cassandra Jean in a romantic sunset ceremony on Christmas Day of 2012 during a vacation in the Caribbean.
JustJared reports that the ceremony was officiated by the couple's good friend. After spending some quality time away from the prying cameras in the Caribbean, they flew to St. Bart's to ring in New Year together as a married couple.
Cassandra, 27, once participated on the fifth season of "America's Next Top Model". She walked out of the competition after she got emotional when her long dark brown hair was chopped off and dyed blond. She has since appeared on TV and big screen, landing some cameos while continuing her modeling career.
More Stephen Amell News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series