'Arrow' Actor Stephen Amell Marries His Girlfriend in Caribbean
Hunky actor Stephen Amell, 31, is taken. The on-screen hero of The CW's "Arrow" swapped wedding vows with his model girlfriend Cassandra Jean in a romantic sunset ceremony on Christmas Day of 2012 during a vacation in the Caribbean.
JustJared reports that the ceremony was officiated by the couple's good friend. After spending some quality time away from the prying cameras in the Caribbean, they flew to St. Bart's to ring in New Year together as a married couple.
Cassandra, 27, once participated on the fifth season of "America's Next Top Model". She walked out of the competition after she got emotional when her long dark brown hair was chopped off and dyed blond. She has since appeared on TV and big screen, landing some cameos while continuing her modeling career.
More Stephen Amell News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'