'Arrow' Actor Stephen Amell Marries His Girlfriend in Caribbean
Hunky actor Stephen Amell, 31, is taken. The on-screen hero of The CW's "Arrow" swapped wedding vows with his model girlfriend Cassandra Jean in a romantic sunset ceremony on Christmas Day of 2012 during a vacation in the Caribbean.
JustJared reports that the ceremony was officiated by the couple's good friend. After spending some quality time away from the prying cameras in the Caribbean, they flew to St. Bart's to ring in New Year together as a married couple.
Cassandra, 27, once participated on the fifth season of "America's Next Top Model". She walked out of the competition after she got emotional when her long dark brown hair was chopped off and dyed blond. She has since appeared on TV and big screen, landing some cameos while continuing her modeling career.
More Stephen Amell News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs