'Arrow' Actor Stephen Amell Marries His Girlfriend in Caribbean
Hunky actor Stephen Amell, 31, is taken. The on-screen hero of The CW's "Arrow" swapped wedding vows with his model girlfriend Cassandra Jean in a romantic sunset ceremony on Christmas Day of 2012 during a vacation in the Caribbean.
JustJared reports that the ceremony was officiated by the couple's good friend. After spending some quality time away from the prying cameras in the Caribbean, they flew to St. Bart's to ring in New Year together as a married couple.
Cassandra, 27, once participated on the fifth season of "America's Next Top Model". She walked out of the competition after she got emotional when her long dark brown hair was chopped off and dyed blond. She has since appeared on TV and big screen, landing some cameos while continuing her modeling career.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?