'Arrow' Actor Stephen Amell Marries His Girlfriend in Caribbean
Hunky actor Stephen Amell, 31, is taken. The on-screen hero of The CW's "Arrow" swapped wedding vows with his model girlfriend Cassandra Jean in a romantic sunset ceremony on Christmas Day of 2012 during a vacation in the Caribbean.
JustJared reports that the ceremony was officiated by the couple's good friend. After spending some quality time away from the prying cameras in the Caribbean, they flew to St. Bart's to ring in New Year together as a married couple.
Cassandra, 27, once participated on the fifth season of "America's Next Top Model". She walked out of the competition after she got emotional when her long dark brown hair was chopped off and dyed blond. She has since appeared on TV and big screen, landing some cameos while continuing her modeling career.
More Stephen Amell News
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces