Lily Allen Gave Birth to Her Second Daughter With Sam Cooper
Congratulations are in order for Lily Allen and her husband Sam Cooper. The couple is overjoyed to welcome a new addition to their family, more than a year after they welcomed their first child. She gave birth to a baby girl named Marnie Rose on Tuesday, January 8.
The newborn joins big sister Ethel Mary who was born on November 25, 2011. "Quite overwhelmed by all the well wishing going on. THANKYOU everybody x x x," wrote the proud 27-year-old mother of two on Twitter after the news broke out.
Allen and Cooper got married in June 2011. She was first pregnant with his baby in 2010, but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date and was consequently hospitalized for septicaemia.
She had also been pregnant before. In December 2007, the "Smile" hitmaker announced that she was carrying a baby while dating The Chemical Brothers' star Ed Simmons. However, in January the following year, she suffered a miscarriage.
More Lily Allen News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'