Lily Allen Gave Birth to Her Second Daughter With Sam Cooper
Congratulations are in order for Lily Allen and her husband Sam Cooper. The couple is overjoyed to welcome a new addition to their family, more than a year after they welcomed their first child. She gave birth to a baby girl named Marnie Rose on Tuesday, January 8.
The newborn joins big sister Ethel Mary who was born on November 25, 2011. "Quite overwhelmed by all the well wishing going on. THANKYOU everybody x x x," wrote the proud 27-year-old mother of two on Twitter after the news broke out.
Allen and Cooper got married in June 2011. She was first pregnant with his baby in 2010, but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date and was consequently hospitalized for septicaemia.
She had also been pregnant before. In December 2007, the "Smile" hitmaker announced that she was carrying a baby while dating The Chemical Brothers' star Ed Simmons. However, in January the following year, she suffered a miscarriage.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour