Lily Allen Gave Birth to Her Second Daughter With Sam Cooper
Congratulations are in order for Lily Allen and her husband Sam Cooper. The couple is overjoyed to welcome a new addition to their family, more than a year after they welcomed their first child. She gave birth to a baby girl named Marnie Rose on Tuesday, January 8.
The newborn joins big sister Ethel Mary who was born on November 25, 2011. "Quite overwhelmed by all the well wishing going on. THANKYOU everybody x x x," wrote the proud 27-year-old mother of two on Twitter after the news broke out.
Allen and Cooper got married in June 2011. She was first pregnant with his baby in 2010, but she had miscarriage around three months before the due date and was consequently hospitalized for septicaemia.
She had also been pregnant before. In December 2007, the "Smile" hitmaker announced that she was carrying a baby while dating The Chemical Brothers' star Ed Simmons. However, in January the following year, she suffered a miscarriage.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal