Video: Bruno Mars Sings 'When I Was Your Man' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Pop superstar Bruno Mars was Jimmy Kimmel's special musical guest on his popular late-night talk show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" which just recently got moved to 11:35 P.M. timeslot. He performed "When I Was Your Man", a track from his latest album "Unorthodox Jukebox".
Wearing a black leather jacket and a Sacramento Kings cap, Mars gave an impeccable live version of the single backed up only by a piano and a keyboard player and with the lights down low. His voice was as flawless as when he sang the same song in the season three finale of "The Voice" last month.
Mars' "When I Was Your Man" rendition marked the first of his two scheduled appearances on Jimmy Kimmel's late-night talk show. His special two-night stint on Kimmel's show is one of many powerhouse guests' appearances lined-up since "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" premiered on its new timeslot.
After the highly-successful Hot 100 chart-topper "Locked Out of Heaven", Mars is looking to release the slow tune as his follow-up single to the record-breaking hit single. "Locked Out of Heaven" is the first single in the history of Billboard to rule the Hot 100, Radio Songs, Digital Songs and On-Demand Songs charts all at the same time. It is the carrier single of his "Unorthodox Jukebox" album that reached the no. 2 spot on its debut in the Billboard 200 charts last month.
The Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter has tied with Justin Timberlake and Nelly for Male Artist with the most no. 1 hits on Billboard Hot 100.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'