Demi Moore Spotted Having Dinner Date With Her New Man
It seems that Demi Moore is ready to go public with her new romance. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was recently spotted going out for a dinner date with a man at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. According to E! News, he's her new beau, restaurateur Harry Morton.
They have allegedly been seeing each other for a few months. "They have been trying to keep it a secret," a source said. "It's not a serious thing...but it may develop into something. They have a lot of fun together and have been meeting in secret places in New York and Los Angeles."
Moore and Morton arrived at the eatery at around 8 P.M., getting flirtatious and sharing laughs throughout the dinner. He took her back to her home in his car and went inside with her. Paparazzi waiting outside her house gave up and left when he stayed inside for hours.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He reportedly dated Lindsay Lohan several years ago. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie