Demi Moore Spotted Having Dinner Date With Her New Man
It seems that Demi Moore is ready to go public with her new romance. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was recently spotted going out for a dinner date with a man at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. According to E! News, he's her new beau, restaurateur Harry Morton.
They have allegedly been seeing each other for a few months. "They have been trying to keep it a secret," a source said. "It's not a serious thing...but it may develop into something. They have a lot of fun together and have been meeting in secret places in New York and Los Angeles."
Moore and Morton arrived at the eatery at around 8 P.M., getting flirtatious and sharing laughs throughout the dinner. He took her back to her home in his car and went inside with her. Paparazzi waiting outside her house gave up and left when he stayed inside for hours.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He reportedly dated Lindsay Lohan several years ago. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
More Demi Moore News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked