Demi Moore Spotted Having Dinner Date With Her New Man
It seems that Demi Moore is ready to go public with her new romance. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was recently spotted going out for a dinner date with a man at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. According to E! News, he's her new beau, restaurateur Harry Morton.
They have allegedly been seeing each other for a few months. "They have been trying to keep it a secret," a source said. "It's not a serious thing...but it may develop into something. They have a lot of fun together and have been meeting in secret places in New York and Los Angeles."
Moore and Morton arrived at the eatery at around 8 P.M., getting flirtatious and sharing laughs throughout the dinner. He took her back to her home in his car and went inside with her. Paparazzi waiting outside her house gave up and left when he stayed inside for hours.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He reportedly dated Lindsay Lohan several years ago. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
More Demi Moore News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli