Demi Moore Spotted Having Dinner Date With Her New Man
It seems that Demi Moore is ready to go public with her new romance. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was recently spotted going out for a dinner date with a man at South Beverly Grill in Beverly Hills. According to E! News, he's her new beau, restaurateur Harry Morton.
They have allegedly been seeing each other for a few months. "They have been trying to keep it a secret," a source said. "It's not a serious thing...but it may develop into something. They have a lot of fun together and have been meeting in secret places in New York and Los Angeles."
Moore and Morton arrived at the eatery at around 8 P.M., getting flirtatious and sharing laughs throughout the dinner. He took her back to her home in his car and went inside with her. Paparazzi waiting outside her house gave up and left when he stayed inside for hours.
Morton is the owner of the famed Viper Room and the Pink Taco restaurants. He reportedly dated Lindsay Lohan several years ago. His father, Peter Morton, founded the famous Hard Rock Cafe chain.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'