Halle Berry Deals With Serial Killer in First 'The Call' Trailer
An intense first trailer for "The Call" has been dropped, showing Halle Berry as she gets into trouble during her duty as a 911 operator. One day, Berry receives a phone call from a girl who says there's an intruder in her house. While Berry can't do much to help the girl, she hears the caller screams as someone enters the room. Last thing she hears is a man saying, "It's already done."
Turns out Berry is dealing with a serial killer who always leaves the same "It's already done" note after killing his victims. On another day, Berry gets a call from another teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has been abducted and carried away in the trunk of a car. The kidnapping plays out in real time as Berry works to track down the killer.
"The Call" is directed by Brad Anderson with Richard D'Ovidio penning the script. Also starring Michael Imperioli, Morris Chestnut and Michael Eklund, the suspense thriller will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on March 15.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry