Halle Berry Deals With Serial Killer in First 'The Call' Trailer
An intense first trailer for "The Call" has been dropped, showing Halle Berry as she gets into trouble during her duty as a 911 operator. One day, Berry receives a phone call from a girl who says there's an intruder in her house. While Berry can't do much to help the girl, she hears the caller screams as someone enters the room. Last thing she hears is a man saying, "It's already done."
Turns out Berry is dealing with a serial killer who always leaves the same "It's already done" note after killing his victims. On another day, Berry gets a call from another teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has been abducted and carried away in the trunk of a car. The kidnapping plays out in real time as Berry works to track down the killer.
"The Call" is directed by Brad Anderson with Richard D'Ovidio penning the script. Also starring Michael Imperioli, Morris Chestnut and Michael Eklund, the suspense thriller will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on March 15.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked