Halle Berry Deals With Serial Killer in First 'The Call' Trailer
An intense first trailer for "The Call" has been dropped, showing Halle Berry as she gets into trouble during her duty as a 911 operator. One day, Berry receives a phone call from a girl who says there's an intruder in her house. While Berry can't do much to help the girl, she hears the caller screams as someone enters the room. Last thing she hears is a man saying, "It's already done."
Turns out Berry is dealing with a serial killer who always leaves the same "It's already done" note after killing his victims. On another day, Berry gets a call from another teenage girl (Abigail Breslin) who has been abducted and carried away in the trunk of a car. The kidnapping plays out in real time as Berry works to track down the killer.
"The Call" is directed by Brad Anderson with Richard D'Ovidio penning the script. Also starring Michael Imperioli, Morris Chestnut and Michael Eklund, the suspense thriller will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on March 15.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges