Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Laine Officially Reconciling
Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine are not getting divorced. The happy news was announced by Vanessa herself, who took to her Instagram on Friday, January 11 to share that she's reconciling with the L.A. Lakers star.
Vanessa posted a message that read, "We are pleased to announced that we have reconciled." She happily confirmed, "Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together. Kobe & Vanessa."
Kobe and Vanessa's marriage was in the brink of split after the wife filed for divorce in December 2011, citing "irreconcilable differences." The NBA star, however, insisted to win her back several months later.
They were spotted sharing a Valentine's Day kiss at a Lakers game last year, sparking speculations that they already got back together again. Most recently, the couple was spotted leaving BOA Steakhouse after dining together on New Year's Eve.
Kobe and Vanessa were married in 2000. They met in November 1999 when she was working as a background dancer for Tha Eastsidaz's music video "G'd Up". The pair have two daughters, Natalia (10) and Ginna (6). Words are, they have recently sold their homes in Newport Coast for $3.22 million.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings