Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Laine Officially Reconciling
Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine are not getting divorced. The happy news was announced by Vanessa herself, who took to her Instagram on Friday, January 11 to share that she's reconciling with the L.A. Lakers star.
Vanessa posted a message that read, "We are pleased to announced that we have reconciled." She happily confirmed, "Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together. Kobe & Vanessa."
Kobe and Vanessa's marriage was in the brink of split after the wife filed for divorce in December 2011, citing "irreconcilable differences." The NBA star, however, insisted to win her back several months later.
They were spotted sharing a Valentine's Day kiss at a Lakers game last year, sparking speculations that they already got back together again. Most recently, the couple was spotted leaving BOA Steakhouse after dining together on New Year's Eve.
Kobe and Vanessa were married in 2000. They met in November 1999 when she was working as a background dancer for Tha Eastsidaz's music video "G'd Up". The pair have two daughters, Natalia (10) and Ginna (6). Words are, they have recently sold their homes in Newport Coast for $3.22 million.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated