Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Expecting Their First Child
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are preparing for parenthood. The Queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" and her British actor husband are thrilled to announce that she's pregnant with their first child together, just a few months after tying the knot.
Back in November, Wood tweeted, "Sorry to disappoint! But no baby on the way here." Following the pregnancy announcement, she recognized the irony of the statement as saying, "Remember when i said, 'No baby on the way here' Well I didn't know there actually was!"
"Thanks for all your warm wishes. We are very happy. I'm gonna be a mama!" she added. "Song of the day 'Sweet child of mine' #gunsandroses."
Wood and Bell first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally getting married in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'