Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Expecting Their First Child
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are preparing for parenthood. The Queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" and her British actor husband are thrilled to announce that she's pregnant with their first child together, just a few months after tying the knot.
Back in November, Wood tweeted, "Sorry to disappoint! But no baby on the way here." Following the pregnancy announcement, she recognized the irony of the statement as saying, "Remember when i said, 'No baby on the way here' Well I didn't know there actually was!"
"Thanks for all your warm wishes. We are very happy. I'm gonna be a mama!" she added. "Song of the day 'Sweet child of mine' #gunsandroses."
Wood and Bell first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally getting married in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?