Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Expecting Their First Child
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are preparing for parenthood. The Queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" and her British actor husband are thrilled to announce that she's pregnant with their first child together, just a few months after tying the knot.
Back in November, Wood tweeted, "Sorry to disappoint! But no baby on the way here." Following the pregnancy announcement, she recognized the irony of the statement as saying, "Remember when i said, 'No baby on the way here' Well I didn't know there actually was!"
"Thanks for all your warm wishes. We are very happy. I'm gonna be a mama!" she added. "Song of the day 'Sweet child of mine' #gunsandroses."
Wood and Bell first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally getting married in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
More Evan Rachel Wood News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame