Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell Expecting Their First Child
Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are preparing for parenthood. The Queen Sophie-Anne Leclerq of "True Blood" and her British actor husband are thrilled to announce that she's pregnant with their first child together, just a few months after tying the knot.
Back in November, Wood tweeted, "Sorry to disappoint! But no baby on the way here." Following the pregnancy announcement, she recognized the irony of the statement as saying, "Remember when i said, 'No baby on the way here' Well I didn't know there actually was!"
"Thanks for all your warm wishes. We are very happy. I'm gonna be a mama!" she added. "Song of the day 'Sweet child of mine' #gunsandroses."
Wood and Bell first met on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video. They dated on and off before finally getting married in front of family members and close friends in a secret ceremony on Tuesday, October 30 in California.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'