Taylor Swift Back to Recording Booth Following Harry Styles Breakup Reports
Taylor Swift might record a new breakup song following her most recent split with One Direction's Harry Styles. The country/pop superstar tweeted on Thursday, January 10, "Back in the studio. Uh oh...," just days after reports spread that her relationship with the widely-popular boyband member went sour after only a couple of months.
The Grammy Award-winning singer/composer, who has lately become notorious for making hits out of her break-ups, might now be recording her Styles breakup song while the pain of their split is still quite fresh. The "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer is believed to have previously written about her equally famous ex-flames John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Lautner and Joe Jonas.
The young hitmaker and consistent chart-topper has admitted that she mines her past relationships for new material. "I've always lived by the theory that if a guy doesn't want me to write a bad song about him, he won't do bad things," defended Swift about her songwriting strategy. "And he shouldn't, you know?"
The 23-year-old beauty reportedly broke up with 18-year-old Styles after a huge fight during their vacation on Virgin Gorda of the British Virgin Islands. Swift cut their trip short by traveling back to the U.S. by herself. Rumor has it, Styles dumped Swift for refusing to sleep with him. Swift had wanted to make their relationship work but their differences were clearly too many to overcome.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?