'Glee' 4.11 Preview: Sam Accuses the Warblers of Cheating at Sectionals
To tide fans over the return of "Glee", another promo for an upcoming new episode has been shared online. It highlights a Sadie Hawkins dance organized by the girls of the glee club at McKinley High, in which the girls ask out their dates, leading to interesting couplings among the members of New Directions.
Meanwhile, Sam shares to Blaine his theory that the Warblers cheated at Sectionals with "all these weird flips and superhuman jumps", and he makes it his mission to find the evidence. Santana is back in town and Sue snarkily comments, "You're constantly showing up here. Don't any of you have jobs?"
Over in New York, Kurt attempts to find his niche at NYADA and he appears to be impressed by a group of people performing some sort of musical on stage. Kurt seemingly gets an offer to join a club, but Rachel thinks it will be a social and career suicide.
Titled "Sadie Hawkins", the new episode of "Glee" will air Thursday, January 24 at 9/8c after "American Idol".
More Glee News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars