Mike Tyson to Guest Star as Murderer on 'Law and Order: SVU'
Mike Tyson has scored his first major acting gig by signing up to guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". This time, the former boxer won't play himself like he did on several comedy series in the past.
Tyson will portray Reggie Rhodes, which Deadline describes as "a murderer on death row whose violent actions may in part be the byproduct of a horrible childhood." Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and defense attorney Bayard Ellis (Andre Braugher) will encounter him during an SVU investigation.
It's unclear when the episode featuring Tyson will air, but the said outing will also have Ed Asner guest starring as someone connected to the investigation.
The 46-year-old former heavyweight champion of the world made a cameo in 2010's film "The Hangover". He also appeared as himself on "Who's The Boss", "Entourage" and "Breaking In". He recently announced to take his one-man Broadway show, "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth", on a 10-week tour in more than 36 cities across the States.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle