Mike Tyson to Guest Star as Murderer on 'Law and Order: SVU'
Mike Tyson has scored his first major acting gig by signing up to guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". This time, the former boxer won't play himself like he did on several comedy series in the past.
Tyson will portray Reggie Rhodes, which Deadline describes as "a murderer on death row whose violent actions may in part be the byproduct of a horrible childhood." Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and defense attorney Bayard Ellis (Andre Braugher) will encounter him during an SVU investigation.
It's unclear when the episode featuring Tyson will air, but the said outing will also have Ed Asner guest starring as someone connected to the investigation.
The 46-year-old former heavyweight champion of the world made a cameo in 2010's film "The Hangover". He also appeared as himself on "Who's The Boss", "Entourage" and "Breaking In". He recently announced to take his one-man Broadway show, "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth", on a 10-week tour in more than 36 cities across the States.
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video