Mike Tyson to Guest Star as Murderer on 'Law and Order: SVU'
Mike Tyson has scored his first major acting gig by signing up to guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". This time, the former boxer won't play himself like he did on several comedy series in the past.
Tyson will portray Reggie Rhodes, which Deadline describes as "a murderer on death row whose violent actions may in part be the byproduct of a horrible childhood." Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and defense attorney Bayard Ellis (Andre Braugher) will encounter him during an SVU investigation.
It's unclear when the episode featuring Tyson will air, but the said outing will also have Ed Asner guest starring as someone connected to the investigation.
The 46-year-old former heavyweight champion of the world made a cameo in 2010's film "The Hangover". He also appeared as himself on "Who's The Boss", "Entourage" and "Breaking In". He recently announced to take his one-man Broadway show, "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth", on a 10-week tour in more than 36 cities across the States.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce