OneRepublic to Unleash Latest Album 'Native' in March
Pop rock band OneRepublic are set to premiere their upcoming third album "Native" on March 26, their first since their 2009 album "Waking Up" which produced the hits "Secrets", "All the Right Moves" and "Good Life." Prior to the release of the new album, OneRepublic have debuted the singles "Feel Again" and "If I Lose Myself", two of the tracks from this latest compilation.
Frontman Ryan Tedder and the other band members have also been posting the other songs from "Native" on Twitter, like "Counting Stars", "Preacher" and "Something's Gotta Give". The band also tweeted to their followers about their latest work, saying, "We are realizing this album has a lot of tempo as we piece the songs together. Infinitely more than any album."
OneRepublic first debuted the single "If I Lose Myself" on New Year's Eve when they performed in the "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" TV special on ABC. It was picked out by the band's friends, neighbors and record executives to be the album's debut track, and signified a comeback for the Colorado-based band which have not released an album in the last three years.
"We're stoked to actually have this thing come out because we haven't put out an album in three years now and frankly I don't really want to do that again," Tedder told Billboard in an interview in December 2012. "I think the world's changed, musically and that's like the worst thing you can do as an artist today is to just disappear for three years. To just go away."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed