Video: Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling Interrupt 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Sell Knives
"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" new timeslot caused a scheduling snafu in a skit for the show. Jimmy Kimmel was delivering his monolog on Wednesday night, January 9 when Will Ferrell showed up in the studio at the Hollywood Boulevard's El Capitan Theatre to shoot his QVC show "Knife Guys" with Ryan Gosling.
"What the hell are you doing here, Jimmy?" Gosling asked. "We sell knives every Wednesday at 11:30, everybody knows that!" Ferrell also claimed that they had used the studio for three months and his name was listed on the sheet, insisting to go through with his knife show.
Ferrell only left the stage after he supposedly cut his hand while demonstrating the use of Stabmaster 2200 samurai sword, followed by Gosling who blamed the incident on "Kimmel's energy."
Gosling later appeared on "JKL" to have a sit-down with Kimmel, during which he also promoted his latest movie "Gangster Squad".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years