Video: Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling Interrupt 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Sell Knives
"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" new timeslot caused a scheduling snafu in a skit for the show. Jimmy Kimmel was delivering his monolog on Wednesday night, January 9 when Will Ferrell showed up in the studio at the Hollywood Boulevard's El Capitan Theatre to shoot his QVC show "Knife Guys" with Ryan Gosling.
"What the hell are you doing here, Jimmy?" Gosling asked. "We sell knives every Wednesday at 11:30, everybody knows that!" Ferrell also claimed that they had used the studio for three months and his name was listed on the sheet, insisting to go through with his knife show.
Ferrell only left the stage after he supposedly cut his hand while demonstrating the use of Stabmaster 2200 samurai sword, followed by Gosling who blamed the incident on "Kimmel's energy."
Gosling later appeared on "JKL" to have a sit-down with Kimmel, during which he also promoted his latest movie "Gangster Squad".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5