Video: Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling Interrupt 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Sell Knives
"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" new timeslot caused a scheduling snafu in a skit for the show. Jimmy Kimmel was delivering his monolog on Wednesday night, January 9 when Will Ferrell showed up in the studio at the Hollywood Boulevard's El Capitan Theatre to shoot his QVC show "Knife Guys" with Ryan Gosling.
"What the hell are you doing here, Jimmy?" Gosling asked. "We sell knives every Wednesday at 11:30, everybody knows that!" Ferrell also claimed that they had used the studio for three months and his name was listed on the sheet, insisting to go through with his knife show.
Ferrell only left the stage after he supposedly cut his hand while demonstrating the use of Stabmaster 2200 samurai sword, followed by Gosling who blamed the incident on "Kimmel's energy."
Gosling later appeared on "JKL" to have a sit-down with Kimmel, during which he also promoted his latest movie "Gangster Squad".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child