Video: Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling Interrupt 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Sell Knives
"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" new timeslot caused a scheduling snafu in a skit for the show. Jimmy Kimmel was delivering his monolog on Wednesday night, January 9 when Will Ferrell showed up in the studio at the Hollywood Boulevard's El Capitan Theatre to shoot his QVC show "Knife Guys" with Ryan Gosling.
"What the hell are you doing here, Jimmy?" Gosling asked. "We sell knives every Wednesday at 11:30, everybody knows that!" Ferrell also claimed that they had used the studio for three months and his name was listed on the sheet, insisting to go through with his knife show.
Ferrell only left the stage after he supposedly cut his hand while demonstrating the use of Stabmaster 2200 samurai sword, followed by Gosling who blamed the incident on "Kimmel's energy."
Gosling later appeared on "JKL" to have a sit-down with Kimmel, during which he also promoted his latest movie "Gangster Squad".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors