Video: Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling Interrupt 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Sell Knives
"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" new timeslot caused a scheduling snafu in a skit for the show. Jimmy Kimmel was delivering his monolog on Wednesday night, January 9 when Will Ferrell showed up in the studio at the Hollywood Boulevard's El Capitan Theatre to shoot his QVC show "Knife Guys" with Ryan Gosling.
"What the hell are you doing here, Jimmy?" Gosling asked. "We sell knives every Wednesday at 11:30, everybody knows that!" Ferrell also claimed that they had used the studio for three months and his name was listed on the sheet, insisting to go through with his knife show.
Ferrell only left the stage after he supposedly cut his hand while demonstrating the use of Stabmaster 2200 samurai sword, followed by Gosling who blamed the incident on "Kimmel's energy."
Gosling later appeared on "JKL" to have a sit-down with Kimmel, during which he also promoted his latest movie "Gangster Squad".
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'